Select your timezone: Select

Wednesday game update

Reply Subscribe
Some bad news for all you playing in our wednesday games, we have to put a break on all pdc/carbon games and the reason is low interest.

I know you dont want to read this and there's not much we can do about it atleast not presently, most of you was looking forward to these each week and enjoyed seeing the same poker faces.

If any of this changes in the near future we will send out a forum newsletter to everyone.

I do hope you come by ones in a while to see what members are discussing.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has some feedback for us.

Thanks ixgames
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Some bad news for all you playing in our wednesday games, we have to put a break on all pdc/carbon games and the reason is low interest.

I know you dont want to read this and there's not much we can do about it atleast not presently, most of you was looking forward to these each week and enjoyed seeing the same poker faces.

If any of this changes in the near future we will send out a forum newsletter to everyone.

I do hope you come by ones in a while to see what members are discussing.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has some feedback for us.

Thanks ixgames

A Newsletter would be great if anything changes.
I'm here everyday thanks to IOpus Macros.

ValidHope
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

A Newsletter would be great if anything changes.
I'm here everyday thanks to IOpus Macros.

ValidHope

With no more stars or tilt for usa players i think interest should go up. perhaps run a promo for carbon so we can get more in
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
ttwarrior1 wrote:

With no more stars or tilt for usa players i think interest should go up. perhaps run a promo for carbon so we can get more in

Yep bad news indeed.was looking forward to these games and now,hmmmmm.well i will still be here and around and hoping for good news in the future.thanks for the info.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
buzzmania wrote:

Yep bad news indeed.was looking forward to these games and now,hmmmmm.well i will still be here and around and hoping for good news in the future.thanks for the info.

Used my $5 coupon that I won playing a few weeks ago, finally using it this morning. Promptly lost as no good cards the whole time. This has been a nice forum and going thru bumps in the road as life has bumps in the road, too.

I'll be out there, see you guys someplace. Hope for the best and never give up.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

Used my $5 coupon that I won playing a few weeks ago, finally using it this morning. Promptly lost as no good cards the whole time. This has been a nice forum and going thru bumps in the road as life has bumps in the road, too.

I'll be out there, see you guys someplace. Hope for the best and never give up.

It is unfortunate that the tournaments were discontinued, many times people do not appreciate the effort needs of managers of each forum to get the tournaments and prizes in them.

I will be visiting constantly in the news they can become very good and that one this forum has, as a few months ago, many will follow for their tournaments.

REgards
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
ttwarrior1 wrote:

with no more stars or tilt for usa players i think interest should go up. perhaps run a promo for carbon so we can get more in

I agree with these thoughts. Thanks for all the games we have had and hope things work out for the future.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

with no more stars or tilt for usa players i think interest should go up. perhaps run a promo for carbon so we can get more in

I agree with these thoughts. Thanks for all the games we have had and hope things work out for the future.

Yeah, I agree its a shame. Did enjoy the format, good competition and it gave a decent chance at building a Carbon bankroll.
Join: 2008/04/01 Messages: 55
ttwarrior1 wrote:

i pretty much agree and fit into this statement bein from usa and all.
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
angiedubs wrote:

i pretty much agree and fit into this statement bein from usa and all.

Shame to see these go with poker sites closing their doors to usa
maybe interest will go up,lol

Was fun with a great group of regulars each week.
I will miss them.
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Shame to see these go with poker sites closing their doors to usa
maybe interest will go up,lol

Was fun with a great group of regulars each week.
I will miss them.

It was a lot of fun-hope to see some more soon. Thanks! :thumbsup
Join: 2009/05/08 Messages: 191