Select your timezone: Select

Sun poker freeroll 28th june

Reply Subscribe
Here's another amazing offer we don't want to hide from the community. Sun poker is giving away a freeroll on 28th of june for the amount of $2,500 with a low buy-in of 1 MPP. MPP is short for "my poker points".

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the sun poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. No deposit required which means you can receive up to $500 in bonus in your first month of play by earning enough MPP's without ever making a deposit. If you join sun poker now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments.

Sorry no U.S players.

Freeroll information

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Buy-in: 1 MPP (my poker points)

Amount added: $2500

Freeroll date: saturday 28th june -08, 19.00 PM

Password: sun2500

Good luck all !
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Here's another amazing offer we don't want to hide from the community. Sun poker is giving away a freeroll on 28th of june for the amount of $2,500 with a low buy-in of 1 MPP. MPP is short for "my poker points".

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the sun poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. No deposit required which means you can receive up to $500 in bonus in your first month of play by earning enough MPP's without ever making a deposit. If you join sun poker now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments.

Sorry no U.S players.

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Hi!
Since I do to win mpp without having money.
Thank you!
Join: 2008/04/03 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Sorry no U.S players.

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Thank you guys! you are nice people! 😄
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

😄 You are funny 😄
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

😄 You are funny 😄

Yea you can earn MPP's without making any deposit if you are a new sun poker member. Look out for the special freerolls setup for new members.
ixgames wrote:

Yea you can earn MPP's without making any deposit if you are a new sun poker member. Look out for the special freerolls setup for new members.

That's very interesting :thumbsup
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

That's very interesting :thumbsup

Thank you ixgames very generous.
Join: 2008/04/19 Messages: 3
Ajacio wrote:

Thank you ixgames very generous.

Hi,

where can i learn how to win MPP without having money

Thank you!
Join: 2008/05/31 Messages: 1
kalamajka wrote:

Hi,

where can i learn how to win MPP without having money

Thank you!

Sun poker run special freeroll tournaments where you can earn MPP's. How the tournament schedule looks like at the moment im not sure of.

If it's too late and you really want to play in those freerolls, I would make a minimum deposit and earn some MPP's the normal way.
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Sorry no U.S players.

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

No chance for U.S. player to join this tournament :what:
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

No chance for U.S. player to join this tournament :what:

Good luck everyone, may the best one win in this sun poker freeroll.