Select your timezone: Select

Should have posted this earlier

Reply Subscribe
There's not going to start any ixgames ftp freeroll tonight. Next ftp tournament is Sunday 13th june. Closest tournament is on wednesday with pdc and carbon. The full tilt freerolls will run less frequent as mentioned in one of the May topics. Expect them to run atleast ones every two weeks.

Sorry for not posting this earlier!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

There's not going to start any ixgames ftp freeroll tonight. Next ftp tournament is Sunday 13th june. Closest tournament is on wednesday with pdc and carbon. The full tilt freerolls will run less frequent as mentioned in one of the May topics. Expect them to run atleast ones every two weeks.

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote:

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup

Ty kindly for the update 😁. Hope it comes back more often 😁

TC all and have a wonderful week ahead. Gl to U all 😁
Join: 2009/06/05 Messages: 54
ixgames wrote:

That's cool.

Then I can go get some blueberry pie.

Thanks
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

That's cool.

Then I can go get some blueberry pie.

Thanks

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for letting us know, though I did figure that the game was off this week when I didn't see it in the FTP lobby during the weekend. Will be looking forward, as always, to sitting with my fellow players here this coming Sunday. . . πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for letting us know, though I did figure that the game was off this week when I didn't see it in the FTP lobby during the weekend. Will be looking forward, as always, to sitting with my fellow players here this coming Sunday. . . πŸ˜„[/FONT]

Thanks for the heads up, I will try to make the ones I can. Summers here and hopefully back to work soon. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I will try to make the ones I can. Summers here and hopefully back to work soon. Freerollbird

Thanks.I Just want play less and better.
Join: 2009/02/14 Messages: 61