Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 27th april 2011

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 27th April.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 27th April -11, 08.00 PM
Password: 827731
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 27th April.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 27th April -11, 08.00 PM
Password: 827731

Good luck to everyone 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to everyone 😁

See ya there and gd luck as well.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
buzzmania wrote:

See ya there and gd luck as well.

Yep. Registered and ready to take it down. See ya at the tables tonight. :thumbsup
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Yep. Registered and ready to take it down. See ya at the tables tonight. :thumbsup

Looks like tourney is at 9 est tonight, doesn't matter to me though really just thought i would mention it
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
ttwarrior1 wrote:

Looks like tourney is at 9 est tonight, doesn't matter to me though really just thought i would mention it

Thanks for the game,yep seen that was at 9.
Good Luck everyone..
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
ttwarrior1 wrote:

Good Luck Everyone
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Good Luck Everyone

Just absolutely crushed in the game tonight. Two threeway allins my AK vs qq and 10 10 and my AQ vs 910 and 86. Lost both hands. Just wasnt my day today. Congrats to the winner. See ya'll next game.
Join: 2009/12/30 Messages: 72