Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 23rd feb 2011

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 23rd February.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 23rd February -11, 08.00 PM
Password: 231094
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 23rd February.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Good luck to all 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to all 😁

Gl all
been a while since ive played poker on carbon and hope all is wel here at the forum
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

Gl all
been a while since ive played poker on carbon and hope all is wel here at the forum

See you at the virtual felt in a couple hours. :thumbsup
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

Ty manne and ixgames. I am registered gl evry1. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Ty manne and ixgames. I am registered gl evry1. Freerollbird

Anyone get weird popup to put in id and pw
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
eberetta1 wrote:

Thanks for the Carbon freeroll😡
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
ttwarrior1 wrote:

Alot more in then usuall. Hope pw isn't being shared. Good luck
ttwarrior1 wrote:

Alot more in then usuall. Hope pw isn't being shared. Good luck

alot more in then usuall. Hope pw isn't being shared. Good luck

I see at least four non-members.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Rakeback account

Freeroll information:

Grrrrrrrr , i missed last week , but i'm here today and i'm in to have some fun , thanks ixgames , weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee till weeeeeeeeeeeeeee play , lol .

crazzvette
Join: 2009/10/23 Messages: 117
ttwarrior1 wrote:

anyone get weird popup to put in id and pw. yup i got the same pop up. Didnt use it. Could be part of carbons new site revamp. I gonna email support to make sure. Great game last night tnx, and congrats to all who made itm. i already use my coupon and will post results. Who were the 4 nonmembers?. Lets get them. And whoever gave them the pw. Thats just wrong. Freerollbird
freerollbird wrote:

anyone get weird popup to put in id and pw. yup i got the same pop up. Didnt use it. Could be part of carbons new site revamp. I gonna email support to make sure. Great game last night tnx, and congrats to all who made itm. i already use my coupon and will post results. Who were the 4 nonmembers?. Lets get them. And whoever gave them the pw. Thats just wrong. Freerollbird

I put my coupon to good use. Here are the results. Thanks, Manne and ixgames. embeded-image. Freerollbird
freerollbird wrote:

I put my coupon to good use. Here are the results. Thanks, Manne and ixgames. embeded-image. Freerollbird

Here are the results from are game. I finshed 3rd. If every on the player list confirms there screen name we can figure out who the non members are. I am freerollbird. And here are the results from are game with player list. Thats me in third spot. Maybe evryone can confirm there player id and we will know who non members are. embeded-image. Freerollbird
freerollbird wrote:

Here are the results from are game. I finshed 3rd. If every on the player list confirms there screen name we can figure out who the non members are. I am freerollbird. And here are the results from are game with player list. Thats me in third spot. Maybe evryone can confirm there player id and we will know who non members are. embeded-image. Freerollbird

Confirming that I am decker in the forum and dddecker626 at PDC. Hope it helps but more IX'ers have to respond also...:thumbsup
Join: 2009/05/08 Messages: 191
decker wrote:

Confirming that I am decker in the forum and dddecker626 at PDC. Hope it helps but more IX'ers have to respond also...:thumbsup

I don't think there is a tourney today
ttwarrior1 wrote:

I don't think there is a tourney today

i don't think there is a tourney today

Nope. Too bad....😔
Join: 2009/05/08 Messages: 191
decker wrote:

i don't think there is a tourney today

Nope. Too bad....😔

Have the carbon games been canceled permanently?havent been seeing them in the lobby at carbon.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
buzzmania wrote:

Have the carbon games been canceled permanently?havent been seeing them in the lobby at carbon.

have the carbon games been canceled permanently?havent been seeing them in the lobby at carbon.

admin is drunk!! sorry.......... :mad:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

have the carbon games been canceled permanently?havent been seeing them in the lobby at carbon.

admin is drunk!! sorry.......... :mad:

Lol,Manne wondered what happened..Always fun games,been missing them.

I'm whitewolf on carbon..
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152