Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 26th may 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 26th May.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 26th May -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 987611

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 26th May.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 26th May -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 987611

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Thanks for the game and password.
About to play a $11 coupon, now.

Hopefully, I got Sunday in the pocket...:dance:
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Thanks for the game and password.
About to play a $11 coupon, now.

Hopefully, I got Sunday in the pocket...:dance:

Ix man good luck with u ticket. Freerollbird. Tnx manne and admin ixgames i shall go reg. now thanks freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Ix man good luck with u ticket. Freerollbird. Tnx manne and admin ixgames i shall go reg. now thanks freerollbird

Thank u manne and ixgames i have registered and pw is under lock and key. i look forward to playing tonite with my new found friends and serious poker players. teach me a thing or two i will be taking notes and watching very closely. Also beware i might still have a little beginners luck left in my acct. lol Freerollbird Thank you all.
freerollbird wrote:

ix man good luck with u ticket. Freerollbird. Tnx manne and admin ixgames i shall go reg. now thanks freerollbird

Played it cool. I was 2 away from getting another $11 coupon.
Then, the add-ons came and the first payout went from 11th to 4th.
Oh well, I have to do it again. :helpme
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

ix man good luck with u ticket. Freerollbird. Tnx manne and admin ixgames i shall go reg. now thanks freerollbird

Played it cool. I was 2 away from getting another $11 coupon.
Then, the add-ons came and the first payout went from 11th to 4th.
Oh well, I have to do it again. :helpme

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Good luck to y'all tonight; will not be among you. :cryingSkipping this one to try to stay on the good side of the significant other. :rolleyes: Hope to join ya again for the next one. . .:helpme[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Good luck to y'all tonight; will not be among you. :cryingSkipping this one to try to stay on the good side of the significant other. :rolleyes: Hope to join ya again for the next one. . .:helpme[/FONT]

Was hoping u would be joining us sorry to hear. Next week maybe. Freerollbird