Select your timezone: Select

Happy New Year Tweets From The Top Poker Pros

Reply Subscribe
Here are a selection of some of the top New Year best wishes tweets coming from the pros over the festive period:

Tom Dwan

“Finished a 20somethin hour poker session a few minutes ago. Just realized I could use a shave and a haircut. Gonna start 2014 like a bum”

Daniel Negreanu

“Wishing everyone a great 2014 and hoping you reach for your dreams and go after them. DREAM. DECLARE. DELIVER. The formula really does work!”

Jason Mercier

“Happy New Year! Set goals, make plans, grow, adjust, improve, live life to the fullest, love, and never sell yourself short. GLGL in 2014!”

Tiffany Michelle

“No Vegas clubs for us this New Year’s Eve… @MariaHo @VanessaSelbst & I gettin’ our Whistler cabin flow on, yo!” [see photo]

Alec Torelli

“Starting 2014 on top of the highest bungee jumping tower: (233 meter) #macau #amazingview.”

Greg Mueller

“Didn’t we just celebrate the “New Millennium”😟 That was 14 years ago😟 WTF😟 Did somebody speed up time on the KID😟 #2000+14 #Ticktock”

Liv Boeree

“Having an epic New Year’s Eve in London with team Germany. Happy new year everyone😡 Be safe and have great time.”

Phil Hellmuth

“Happy New Years everyone! Reach for the stars, and do what you love to do: may it all work out well for you. #Positivity”

Robert Mizrachi

“Happy new year to all my friends and family. Lets go @TeamMizrachi and @MizrachiAcademy Lets have an amazing year. And GL to ALL”

Liz Lieu

“Happy New Year lovely! All the very best in 2014! xo RT @susaye Happy New Year Big World! I love being alive. 2014? Miracles and Wonders. @susaye Rising and Flying.”

Matthew Vengrin

“Staying in tonight watching sports, movies, and playing x box one. #iregretnothing #happynewyear seriously though this #Duke game.”

Shannon Elizabeth

“Wishing everyone a very Happy 2014 filled with love, happiness, prosperity & peace. Be good to urself & to others. Be a shining white light.”

Marc Etienne McLaughlin

“January 7th will be my first PCA since 2010. I’m excited to leave this -36°c weather!”

Ryan Riess

“This was the best year of my li-ife. Happy New Year everybody😡! #2014″

Bertrand Grospellier

“Happy New Year everyone ! May it bring you closer to all your wishes and be filled with love and happiness ! #lifeisgood”

David Ulliott

“Happy new yr to all my followers !! The 13000 i bought drinks for and the 53 i didn’t 😡!”

Cheers ixgames
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Here are a selection of some of the top New Year best wishes tweets coming from the pros over the festive period:

Tom Dwan

“Finished a 20somethin hour poker session a few minutes ago. Just realized I could use a shave and a haircut. Gonna start 2014 like a bum”

Daniel Negreanu

“Wishing everyone a great 2014 and hoping you reach for your dreams and go after them. DREAM. DECLARE. DELIVER. The formula really does work!”

Jason Mercier

“Happy New Year! Set goals, make plans, grow, adjust, improve, live life to the fullest, love, and never sell yourself short. GLGL in 2014!”

Tiffany Michelle

“No Vegas clubs for us this New Year’s Eve… @MariaHo @VanessaSelbst & I gettin’ our Whistler cabin flow on, yo!” [see photo]

Alec Torelli

“Starting 2014 on top of the highest bungee jumping tower: (233 meter) #macau #amazingview.”

Greg Mueller

“Didn’t we just celebrate the “New Millennium”😟 That was 14 years ago😟 WTF😟 Did somebody speed up time on the KID😟 #2000+14 #Ticktock”

Liv Boeree

“Having an epic New Year’s Eve in London with team Germany. Happy new year everyone😡 Be safe and have great time.”

Phil Hellmuth

“Happy New Years everyone! Reach for the stars, and do what you love to do: may it all work out well for you. #Positivity”

Robert Mizrachi

“Happy new year to all my friends and family. Lets go @TeamMizrachi and @MizrachiAcademy Lets have an amazing year. And GL to ALL”

Liz Lieu

“Happy New Year lovely! All the very best in 2014! xo RT @susaye Happy New Year Big World! I love being alive. 2014? Miracles and Wonders. @susaye Rising and Flying.”

Matthew Vengrin

“Staying in tonight watching sports, movies, and playing x box one. #iregretnothing #happynewyear seriously though this #Duke game.”

Shannon Elizabeth

“Wishing everyone a very Happy 2014 filled with love, happiness, prosperity & peace. Be good to urself & to others. Be a shining white light.”

Marc Etienne McLaughlin

“January 7th will be my first PCA since 2010. I’m excited to leave this -36°c weather!”

Ryan Riess

“This was the best year of my li-ife. Happy New Year everybody😡! #2014″

Bertrand Grospellier

“Happy New Year everyone ! May it bring you closer to all your wishes and be filled with love and happiness ! #lifeisgood”

David Ulliott

“Happy new yr to all my followers !! The 13000 i bought drinks for and the 53 i didn’t 😡!”

Cheers ixgames

IXGAMES Will be soon making a comeback!!
Manne wrote:

IXGAMES Will be soon making a comeback!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]American Gambling Site Is Updated US gambling, U.S. citizens and gambling for americans Gambling Sites For All Players!! Enjoy and make some cash today![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Team: ixgames[/FONT]
Manne wrote:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]American Gambling Site Is Updated US gambling, U.S. citizens and gambling for americans Gambling Sites For All Players!! Enjoy and make some cash today![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Team: ixgames[/FONT]

Funny post 😁
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758