Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker freeroll sunday 9th nov

Reply Subscribe
Enjoy another $50 freeroll and if you are not already a full tilt poker member just signup at full tilt and register for the tournament. The password will be published below.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 900

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 9th nov 2008, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 213556
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Enjoy another $50 freeroll and if you are not already a full tilt poker member just signup at full tilt and register for the tournament. The password will be published below.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Good luck every1 :dance:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck every1 :dance:

Thanks for freeroll :thumbsup
Good luck to all 😄
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 14
anita81 wrote:

Thanks for freeroll :thumbsup
Good luck to all 😄

We will give it a try..gl every one
soonerpup
Join: 2008/11/04 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Just wanted to say thanks for the freeroll 😁
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks for the freeroll 😁

Hey good luck, thanks for putting up the freerolls. i apprecaite the chance to gain cash on here for free and gain entry to a bigger buy-in. my ultimate goal is to buy-in a $216 dollar tournament and place in the top 10.
Join: 2008/04/21 Messages: 4
jcpenny wrote:

Hey good luck, thanks for putting up the freerolls. i apprecaite the chance to gain cash on here for free and gain entry to a bigger buy-in. my ultimate goal is to buy-in a $216 dollar tournament and place in the top 10.

Thanks for the pw
gl all:dirol
Join: 2008/04/20 Messages: 3
MrRiver133 wrote:

Thanks for the pw
gl all:dirol

Good luck to all and thanks to ixgames 😡
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the freerolls. Not sure which, of any, I can play but thank you for the choices.
Join: 2008/11/01 Messages: 48
jodieblonde wrote:

Thanks for the freerolls. Not sure which, of any, I can play but thank you for the choices.

Thanks for the Freeroll I will be playing in the one Sunday at FT. Have to work the other days...good luck to all!

5spades2u:thumbsup
Join: 2008/04/03 Messages: 16
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Ty for the game
jeffrey2005og=fulltilt
Join: 2008/10/12 Messages: 2
5spades2u wrote:

Thanks for the Freeroll I will be playing in the one Sunday at FT. Have to work the other days...good luck to all!

Cool !!
I'l be there :dance:
Join: 2008/04/01 Messages: 10
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks I look forward to playing with everyone good luck. See you at the tables Nov.7,8,and 9th.

Houdini:dance:
Join: 2008/10/26 Messages: 1
5spades2u wrote:

Gl to all on the felts n thx for pw:dirol
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 14
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Gl every1 =)
Join: 2008/07/19 Messages: 38
5spades2u wrote:

Good luck all
Join: 2008/11/09 Messages: 1
5spades2u wrote:

Good luck all of you and see you at the tables
Join: 2008/05/31 Messages: 1
The mad Joker wrote:

Good luck all

I really appreciate you guys no-nonsense approach to the freerolls-- instead of rewarding just the ones who love to type : ) thank you-- plush
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 6
5spades2u wrote:

[FONT="Fixedsys"]Thank you for this tourney on FT, Ixgames! :dance:

Good Luck fellow Members![/FONT] :dirol
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the freeroll gook luck to eveey one:thumbsup
Join: 2008/10/19 Messages: 36