Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker freeroll 2nd aug

Reply Subscribe
The first freeroll tournament in august month is here in a few days. What poker plans do you have for the next half of the year ? Dont forget the 2 freeroll tournaments at doyles room in august as well. Ok, lets get down to business!

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 900

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: saturday 2nd aug 2008, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 549932

Good luck in the freeroll tournament!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

The first freeroll tournament in august month is here in a few days. What poker plans do you have for the next half of the year ? Dont forget the 2 freeroll tournaments at doyles room in august as well. Ok, lets get down to business!

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Thanks to ixgames for this freeroll 😡
good luck to everyone 😡
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck for all in this tournament :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the freeroll and good luck
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

THANK YOU FOR THE FREEROLL. i LOOK FORWARD TO THE GAME.
Join: 2008/08/01 Messages: 7
kevinfromhb wrote:

THANK YOU FOR THE FREEROLL. i LOOK FORWARD TO THE GAME.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Thanks so much for this tournament at FullTilt😡

Good Luck fellow Ixgames Members! :dirol
[/FONT]
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for all the good freerolls.
Join: 2008/07/27 Messages: 1
badmanforever wrote:

Thanks for all the good freerolls.

Thanks! You make it so easy for us to register, unlike some sites! I appreciate it!! It is Saturday! I should be golfing. It's going to be 114 degrees here today, so when it's too hot to golf, one should always play online poker in air conditioned comfort!! Thanks again! Keep those freerolls coming! We love em!!
Join: 2008/07/11 Messages: 1
DesertBreeze wrote:

Thanks! You make it so easy for us to register, unlike some sites! I appreciate it!! It is Saturday! I should be golfing. It's going to be 114 degrees here today, so when it's too hot to golf, one should always play online poker in air conditioned comfort!! Thanks again! Keep those freerolls coming! We love em!!

Thank YOU DesertBreeze ...and good luck 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
DesertBreeze wrote:

114 is gonna keep you off the course? J/K, see you at the tables.
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 1
ShouldaWoulda wrote:

114 is gonna keep you off the course? J/K, see you at the tables.

Hi good luck all!!
Join: 2008/07/03 Messages: 3
neotreize wrote:

Hi good luck all!!

Here's the top 3 in the full tilt poker freeroll 2nd of august!

1) timqua
2) RunTotoRun
3) rogerrabbit79

Congratulations!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Here's the top 3 in the full tilt poker freeroll 2nd of august!

1) timqua
2) RunTotoRun
3) rogerrabbit79

Congratulations!

Congrats to the entire Final Table. I really enjoyed it and all the players were alot of fun. I look forward to the next one.
Join: 2008/06/01 Messages: 9
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Just played my first ixgames freeroll @ FullTilt
Came in 4th place, had a great time
Thank you for the games!!
Join: 2008/07/31 Messages: 2