Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker freeroll 22nd aug

Reply Subscribe
Im pleased to announce next full tilt poker freeroll which is set to friday 22nd august.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 900

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 22nd aug 2008, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 384473

Good luck at the poker tables !
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Im pleased to announce next full tilt poker freeroll which is set to friday 22nd august.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the full tilt poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $600. If you join full tilt poker now you will also be eligible for future private ixgames-com tournaments. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Good Luck fellow Members! :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

I want to thank you very much for hosting these freerolls, I appreciate them very much.
Join: 2008/08/01 Messages: 7
kevinfromhb wrote:

I want to thank you very much for hosting these freerolls, I appreciate them very much.

Hello to all 😁
Thanks for this freeroll
Good luck to all
See you at the table
:dance:
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 14
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thx for the password admin 😁

Good luck all on the tables 😁
Join: 2008/07/19 Messages: 38
pinoyss wrote:

Thx for the password admin 😁

Good luck all on the tables 😁

Ty for the pw, loe this site always helpfull.
Join: 2008/07/17 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

I'm a new member. I'm looking 4ward a pleasant experience here.
c u at d table guys...😁
btw does anyone know d password 4 2days freeroll tournament at fulltilt which will start in about an hour. Its d AWPT session III west. tournament#56782765
thanks in advance! πŸ˜‰
Join: 2008/08/22 Messages: 3
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks 4 d pw 4 d freeroll on aug. 22... have a nice day! 😁
Join: 2008/08/22 Messages: 3
gsr5867 wrote:

Thanks 4 d pw 4 d freeroll on aug. 22... have a nice day! 😁

[FONT="Fixedsys"]😁 Thank you for this tournament, Ixgames!

Good Luck fellow Ixgames Members! πŸ˜‰
[/FONT]
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
LyndaNova wrote:

[FONT="Fixedsys"]😁 Thank you for this tournament, Ixgames!

Good Luck fellow Ixgames Members! πŸ˜‰
[/FONT]

It freeroll time again lets do it one hand on my rockets and one on my well lets just freeroll
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 2
jiff570 wrote:

It freeroll time again lets do it one hand on my rockets and one on my well lets just freeroll

Good luck everybody

see you there yeah yeah
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 5
kingkacem wrote:

Good luck everybody

see you there yeah yeah

I just become a member so would i be able to get the password
Join: 2008/08/22 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Id like to say thanks for the freeroles and im glad to be apart of all of this!

USA Basketball all Dayyyy!:dirol
Join: 2008/08/22 Messages: 1
saltwatertaff3y wrote:

Id like to say thanks for the freeroles and im glad to be apart of all of this!

USA Basketball all Dayyyy!:dirol

Just like to say thanks for the freerolls, and GL to everyone on the felt, well unless your on my table, then good luck to me. hehe
Join: 2008/07/01 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thx for all ixgames team
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 5
wrote:

Good luck all, 3780 after 8 hands 😁
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 1
poke smot wrote:

Good luck all, 3780 after 8 hands 😁

Here's an update on the top 3 winners:

1) ganjvelo
2) rachmon