Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 9th May 2010

Reply Subscribe
ixgames wrote:

Hello ixgames players club members!

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 9th May for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 9th May 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 878355

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

I am going to try to get in my Mother's Day phone call before the tournament starts.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
ixgames wrote:

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 9th May for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Good Luck to everyone this week! Hope you all get monster flops and killer rivers!

Hope to see you all out there on the e-felt 😁
Join: 2009/11/01 Messages: 46
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Registered and pumped to play. Feel like making another run this week.

Been busy with school and unable to play the last month or so..but ill play today...gl all that thanks you ix for the freeRoll!!
Join: 2008/04/07 Messages: 61
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Registered and pumped to play. Feel like making another run this week.

Thanks for the game and good luck everyone...
:thumbsup
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 71
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

In a poker mood.
Hope it works
Hope it's Valid hahaha

gle1
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

In a poker mood.
Hope it works
Hope it's Valid hahaha

gle1

Good luck everyone, looking forward to the game.
Join: 2009/03/07 Messages: 50
ix_man wrote:

In a poker mood.
Hope it works
Hope it's Valid hahaha

gle1

In a poker mood.
Hope it works
Hope it's Valid hahaha

gle1

Well, it looks like I was in the mood to play poker.
Hope worked. It was Valid. :dance:
eberetta1 wrote:

I am going to try to get in my Mother's Day phone call before the tournament starts.

Appreciation time... "you ungrateful ... B"

Thank you IXGames
for the cash and all the people that let me win.
:thumbsup
gheecko wrote:

Goodluck to everyone! hope to cash in this tourney today!!:dance:

Hi all... sorry i was sitting out in the game πŸ˜”

i fell asleep about 10 minutes b4 the game started and didnt wake until 7am... guess i was really tired
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
ix_man wrote:

In a poker mood.
Hope it works
Hope it's Valid hahaha

gle1

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]A hearty "well done" to those who made the money. :thumbsup[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Wish I'd played better, but I didn't. Nothin' I can do about that now, but prepare for better results next week. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]A hearty "well done" to those who made the money. :thumbsup[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Wish I'd played better, but I didn't. Nothin' I can do about that now, but prepare for better results next week. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]

Yeah nothing you can do when your K's get snapped of by A rag. donks gotta win i guess
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
MyNemesis wrote:

Hi all... sorry i was sitting out in the game πŸ˜”

i fell asleep about 10 minutes b4 the game started and didnt wake until 7am... guess i was really tired

hi all... sorry i was sitting out in the game πŸ˜”

LOL. Done this a few times myself.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154