Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 23rd May 2010

Reply Subscribe
whitewolf wrote:

Great win AAChipmagnet, congrats to all ITM was one of the best ft i;ve been on.
Good luck this week and see ya all in the next ones!

Congrats AAChip :thumbsup
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 113
TurboDave wrote:

Congrats AAChip :thumbsup

Gratz AAchip!!
too bad i have to go and was not able to finish the game.
hope i can have more time play on the next.
Join: 2008/04/07 Messages: 58
whitewolf wrote:

Great win AAChipmagnet, congrats to all ITM was one of the best ft i;ve been on.
Good luck this week and see ya all in the next ones!

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Very much an enjoyable game last night -- well it is every week really -- and one I always look forward to after two almost solid days of grinding away on the weekend. Big thumbs up to the folks in the money and to AA for the final take down. . . :thumbsup[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Very much an enjoyable game last night -- well it is every week really -- and one I always look forward to after two almost solid days of grinding away on the weekend. Big thumbs up to the folks in the money and to AA for the final take down. . . :thumbsup[/FONT]

I was a great game and I stayed tuned as much as I could from the rail. Congrats to all in the itm and well played by all. Looking forward to joining you soon. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

I was a great game and I stayed tuned as much as I could from the rail. Congrats to all in the itm and well played by all. Looking forward to joining you soon. Freerollbird

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for the support. Hope you were taking notes there, bird. You'll need 'em when you are able to sit down with us. Of course, by then we could all be playing entirely differently and they'll be useless. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for the support. Hope you were taking notes there, bird. You'll need 'em when you are able to sit down with us. Of course, by then we could all be playing entirely differently and they'll be useless. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]

I didnt get to play in this one:crying although i did cash in the bodog i think haha
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
SycoSteve wrote:

Ofcouurse i was takin notes in between cleaning the house tnding to the grill, babyback ribs, and playing the weekly freefor all 1k at ft 19,569 reg I busted out at 1901(still top 10%)Not bad for a newbie ok maybe it was luck but you guys believe it or not have helped my game some . meanwhile cheering u guys on when I had a minute to sit and watch. my biggest note of the day was wow this is a game i would have been proud to be busted out early in. thanks all. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181