Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room special freeroll friday 21st nov

Reply Subscribe
Im glad to announce the monthly doyles room special freeroll this friday 21st november. Top 5 receives a ticket to the monthly $1000 freeroll and the prizepool of $50 is divided as standard scheme.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 special

Amount: $50

Prize: Top 5 win entries to $1000 freeroll as well as the added $50

Freeroll date: friday 21st nov -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 456092

Good luck everyone and let us know how it goes and what you think about this tournament.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Im glad to announce the monthly doyles room special freeroll this friday 21st november. Top 5 receives a ticket to the monthly $1000 freeroll and the prizepool of $50 is divided as standard scheme.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone and let us know how it goes and what you think about this tournament.

Good luck to everybody 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to everybody 😁

Thanks for another great freeroll !
Join: 2008/05/17 Messages: 21
BadAssOutlaw wrote:

Thanks for another great freeroll !

Just entered it, I'm CJC72 there, will look forward to playing with you and stealing your blinds :p
Join: 2008/11/12 Messages: 5
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Thx for pass :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

I just recently re-downloaded Doyle's Room. I had played there a long time ago. I enjoy playing there because the tournies are not packed. I have placed a few times in the freerolls. Glad to finally get to play one for IX. X
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

I just recently re-downloaded Doyle's Room. I had played there a long time ago. I enjoy playing there because the tournies are not packed. I have placed a few times in the freerolls. Glad to finally get to play one for IX. X

Thanks to ixgames and good luck to all 😡
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
56170 wrote:

Thanks to ixgames and good luck to all 😡

Thanks for the game and gl to all. :dance:
Join: 2008/06/05 Messages: 6
MEANSTREET wrote:

Thanks for the game and gl to all. :dance:

Hello people, new to the site and im playing in the freeroll at doyles, have a great day.
Join: 2008/11/21 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Ouch, just went to sign up for 18:00 and theres 4 people left. It start at 13:00....Its always helpful to know the time zone.

hmmm...i need to check the day before:crying
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Ouch, just went to sign up for 18:00 and theres 4 people left. It start at 13:00....Its always helpful to know the time zone.

hmmm...i need to check the day before:crying

Thank you very much!! Finished 2😄 :dirol
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 14