Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room special freeroll 26th july

Reply Subscribe
Im eager to announce this special freeroll at doyles room the 26th July. Not only is the value $50 but top 5 placements in this tournament will win entries to a $1000 guaranteed freeroll.

Get your friends and relatives to join this tournament as well. We want as much people as possible have a go at this one.

How to join (+ new signup bonus 110% up to $660)

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 special

Amount: $50

Prize: Top 5 win entries to $1000 freeroll as well as the added $50

Freeroll date: saturday 26th july -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 582649

Good luck all ! Tell your friends about this tournament! :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Im eager to announce this special freeroll at doyles room the 26th July. Not only is the value $50 but top 5 placements in this tournament will win entries to a $1000 guaranteed freeroll.

Get your friends and relatives to join this tournament as well. We want as much people as possible have a go at this one.

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck for all in this tournament!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament!!

Do you want to see more of these kinds of tournaments at doyles room ??

YES or NO
ixgames wrote:

Freeroll information

YES :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

YES :thumbsup

I play at doylesroom every day. I would love to see ton more of these tourneys lol. Thank so much for this one.
Join: 2008/04/01 Messages: 10
ixgames wrote:

YES or NO

YES or NO
YES!!:dirol
Join: 2008/04/16 Messages: 3
BadugiKing wrote:

YES or NO
YES!!:dirol

Yes i would love to see more of these tournys at doyles room
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 3
ixgames wrote:

YES or NO

YES or NO

heck yeah.. love doyles room
Join: 2008/05/17 Messages: 21
BadAssOutlaw wrote:

YES or NO

heck yeah.. love doyles room

Great, im glad to read that you like these sort of tournaments. Without having all of our members giving us the thumbs up I can feel what you want.

Im gonna see if we can have atleast 2 of those every month.

I love these tourneys as well, like the fact that you can win entries to more valued tourneys.
ixgames wrote:

Great, im glad to read that you like these sort of tournaments. Without having all of our members giving us the thumbs up I can feel what you want.

I love these tourneys as well, like the fact that you can win entries to more valued tourneys.

That's Great News!! :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Sounds good - I may even join to play
Join: 2008/04/22 Messages: 4
TheBear wrote:

Sounds good - I may even join to play

You are welcome mate :thumbsup
Manne wrote:

YES I love Doyles Room
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 6
nvr88 wrote:

YES I love Doyles Room

Great idea guys! keep them comming😡
Join: 2008/06/30 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

Freeroll information

Get your friends and relatives to join this tournament as well. We want as much people as possible have a go at this one

dos this mean i can give the password
to somesome that not ixgames member
Join: 2008/05/06 Messages: 4
wooo wrote:

Get your friends and relatives to join this tournament as well. We want as much people as possible have a go at this one

:dirol It is a great site and would love to play in alot of ixgames tournies there. Buy ins would be great aswell. :dance:
Join: 2008/06/01 Messages: 9
wooo wrote:

Of course you would have to tell your friend, father, mother or other person you are close to where they can join and retrieve the password to the same tournament as you are registered at.

We want to see our forum grow, members getting friends, exchange information etc

From ixgames community you can private message your friends, create social groups etc
ixgames wrote:

YES or NO

Yes , thank you
Join: 2008/05/31 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

Freeroll information

Please include time zones when you quote a start time... thanks
Join: 2008/04/19 Messages: 1
ymca wrote: