Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room special freeroll 23rd aug

Reply Subscribe
Last doyles room freeroll this month, im already planning for september freerolls. Join the tourney for cash and fame.

How to join (+ new signup bonus 110% up to $660)

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 special

Amount: $50

Prize: Top 5 win entries to $1000 freeroll as well as the added $50

Freeroll date: saturday 23rd aug -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 589825

Good luck all ! Tell your friends, family or anyone you would like to compete against, to join doyles room and fight in our freerolls!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Last doyles room freeroll this month, im already planning for september freerolls. Join the tourney for cash and fame.

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck all ! Tell your friends, family or anyone you would like to compete against, to join doyles room and fight in our freerolls!

See ya all on the tables and Good luck :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

See ya all on the tables and Good luck :dirol

I'm in, thanks to ixgames and good luck to all players 😡
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
56170 wrote:

I'm in, thanks to ixgames and good luck to all players 😡

😉thanks very much see you there
Join: 2008/05/06 Messages: 4
wooo wrote:

😉thanks very much see you there

Thanks for the game Good luck to all
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 38
loutray wrote:

Thanks for the game Good luck to all

I got third place in a ixgames freeroll about a month ago, where do i see the tournament for 1000 dollars. Ok thanks guys.
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 3
ixgames wrote:

Freeroll information

Thaks ixgames its great, thanks for help us to build our bankrolls
Join: 2008/08/16 Messages: 1
eskscott2 wrote:

I got third place in a ixgames freeroll about a month ago, where do i see the tournament for 1000 dollars. Ok thanks guys.

i got third place in a ixgames freeroll about a month ago, where do i see the tournament for 1000 dollars. Ok thanks guys.

Yo i remember you, u got 2nd place not so? I aslo need 2 know where i can sign up for this $1000 freeroll.

ps these were the finishes...

1) wikkie
2) eskscott2
3) 357MAG1977
4) 1Mclub
5) hellplumber
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 3
wikkie wrote:

i got third place in a ixgames freeroll about a month ago, where do i see the tournament for 1000 dollars. Ok thanks guys.

Yo i remember you, u got 2nd place not so? I aslo need 2 know where i can sign up for this $1000 freeroll.

ps these were the finishes...

1) wikkie
2) eskscott2
3) 357MAG1977
4) 1Mclub
5) hellplumber

No i got third place, 5.75, i was wondering how to sign up, i believe I get enter into a 1000 dollar freeroll someone answer 😋
eskscott2 wrote:

No i got third place, 5.75, i was wondering how to sign up, i believe I get enter into a 1000 dollar freeroll someone answer 😋

I think there might be one on the 30th of Aug but it doesnt show yet, gotta wait a while i think.
wikkie wrote:

I think there might be one on the 30th of Aug but it doesnt show yet, gotta wait a while i think.

Alright. thanks.
eskscott2 wrote:

Alright. thanks.

I found it! Its under Scheduled Tournaments then you look under Loyalty Tournaments and you'll find it there. Its called Real Poker Invitational