Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room freeroll 7th nov

Reply Subscribe
This friday we sponsor a doyles room $50 freeroll and we have another special coming up at the end of november.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 7th nov -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 482659

Good luck all !
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

This friday we sponsor a doyles room $50 freeroll and we have another special coming up at the end of november.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Good Luck fellow Ixgames Members 😄
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Many thanks for the freeroll!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Great week at IxGame, thanks.
Wanted to know if the scheduled hour was good for the DoylesRoom freeroll as when i registered i noticed it was starting at 1 pm ET.
Thanks for answering and c ya all at the tables.[/FONT]
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 30
hojediade wrote:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Great week at IxGame, thanks.
Wanted to know if the scheduled hour was good for the DoylesRoom freeroll as when i registered i noticed it was starting at 1 pm ET.
Thanks for answering and c ya all at the tables.[/FONT]

I'm in, good luck all 😡
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
56170 wrote:

I'm in, good luck all 😡

I am new to the forum,but I thank you very much for letting me play and have fun with you all.
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

I cant seem to find the freeroll on Doyles Room? Anyone have the ID?
Doyles Lobby is the worst to navigate IMO.
Join: 2008/04/26 Messages: 6
PaddyWhacked wrote:

I cant seem to find the freeroll on Doyles Room? Anyone have the ID?
Doyles Lobby is the worst to navigate IMO.

Me neither... it was there yesterday, but its gone now.. i was already registered...
Join: 2008/05/17 Messages: 21
BadAssOutlaw wrote:

Me neither... it was there yesterday, but its gone now.. i was already registered...

:mad: Ya I was registerd, WTF.
Join: 2008/04/26 Messages: 6