Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room freeroll 5th july

Reply Subscribe
Ohh here we are again, and im happy !

This is the first of 2 doyles room freerolls in july, the second one is called ixgames $50 special. What's so special about it you will find out at a later time in july. Anyway, it's still 2 interesting freerolls and the top 3 winners will be announced after the tournament has ended in the same thread as the freeroll announcement.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: saturday 5th july -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 538628

Good luck!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

This is the first of 2 doyles room freerolls in july, the second one is called ixgames $50 special. What's so special about it you will find out at a later time in july. Anyway, it's still 2 interesting freerolls and the top 3 winners will be announced after the tournament has ended in the same thread as the freeroll announcement.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck!

Good luck for all in this tournament!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament!!

Thank Manne and good luck!
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 7
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck!

Thanks to everyone at ixgames
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Thanks to everyone at ixgames

Thanks a bunch, Doyle's is my favorite place to play.
Join: 2008/04/01 Messages: 10
tukie wrote:

Thanks a bunch, Doyle's is my favorite place to play.

Thanks for the tourney and GL2-ALL.........:thumbsup666
Join: 2008/04/11 Messages: 4
bigtime wrote:

Thanks for the tourney and GL2-ALL.........:thumbsup666

Thanks and Good luck to all player
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 38
loutray wrote:

Thanks and Good luck to all player

I just joined this site and just wanted to say thanks for the invite!

I look foward to playing with you guys!
Join: 2008/07/05 Messages: 2
d44ve wrote:

Good Luck :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good Luck :thumbsup

Man i came 3rd but i had a great time! Awesome tournament thanks!
Join: 2008/07/04 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck!

What's the password for the July 26th game?
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 3
Horselady13 wrote:

Hi horselady

The tournament 26th july was announced 5 min ago at the doyles room freeroll forum.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120