Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room freeroll 13th sep

Reply Subscribe
I have received some messages that you can't find information about the doyles room freeroll the 13th sep, that's why it hasn't been announced yet. But there is the information at last:

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: saturday 13th sep -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 389822

Good luck everyone!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I have received some messages that you can't find information about the doyles room freeroll the 13th sep, that's why it hasn't been announced yet. But there is the information at last:

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 100% up to $660. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone!

I play at DoylesRoom daily and LOVE it! 😁

This will be my first tourney with this group. Good luck everyone!
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 4
RakingMyPot wrote:

I play at DoylesRoom daily and LOVE it! 😁

This will be my first tourney with this group. Good luck everyone!

I have been playing at doyles for almost 2 yrs and i have enjoyed every minute.and this is my 3rd tourny with this group...havent won anything yet but i will one time 😁
Join: 2008/04/12 Messages: 1
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone!

Good luck for all in this tournament
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the game 😁
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Thanks for the game 😁

Thank you IXGAMES, for giving this pw. :dance:
I love this kind of tournament.
Good luck to all!
😁
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 7
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone on the tables!
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

Good luck everyone on the tables!

Gl 2 all guys
Join: 2008/07/21 Messages: 5
Julio1305 wrote:

Gl 2 all guys

Thanks for the game and Good Luck to all players
Join: 2008/04/02 Messages: 38
loutray wrote:

Thanks for the game and Good Luck to all players

Thanks to ixgames for this freeroll and i wich all good luck 😑
Join: 2008/03/29 Messages: 28
56170 wrote:

Thanks to ixgames for this freeroll and i wich all good luck 😑

Thanks for the game . Good Luck to all 😑 😁
Join: 2008/04/03 Messages: 17
mls1024 wrote:

Looking forward to playing - Good Luck everyone 😁
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
mls1024 wrote:

Lets rock n roll :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Lets rock n roll :dirol

Nevermind lol
Join: 2008/09/13 Messages: 1
wcraven315 wrote:

Nevermind lol

So waiitttt umm.. 18:00 est? and will the tournament not show until the time? cause i searched for it but i couldnt find it

i found it but it already started?!?!
Join: 2008/09/12 Messages: 2
penguinowns wrote:

So waiitttt umm.. 18:00 est? and will the tournament not show until the time? cause i searched for it but i couldnt find it

so waiitttt umm.. 18:00 est? and will the tournament not show until the time? cause i searched for it but i couldnt find it

Did you miss registering to the tournament ? Sucks man, hope you remember it next time.

By the way every 2nd doyles room tournament every month is the "special" one, but don't miss either.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120