Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room freeroll 10th oct

Reply Subscribe
Here's the first doyles room freeroll in october, if you havn't already join doyles room and register for our poker freeroll.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 10th oct -08, 18.00 PM

Password: 499799

Good luck all !
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Here's the first doyles room freeroll in october, if you havn't already join doyles room and register for our poker freeroll.

How to join

This tournament is available to every ixgames member. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournament.

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Good luck everyone and see you at the tables!! 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck everyone and see you at the tables!! 😁

I wasn't able to find this tourney in the DoylesRoom tourney lobby,.. and I checked 'everywhere'?? Wondering if it's still being run or not?
Hope so,
tks alot & GL all
Join: 2008/04/22 Messages: 25
Poker Orifice wrote:

I wasn't able to find this tourney in the DoylesRoom tourney lobby,.. and I checked 'everywhere'?? Wondering if it's still being run or not?
Hope so,
tks alot & GL all

Im on it, gonna have some information for you soon!
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Thanks for the freerolls. See you at the tables.:dance:
Join: 2008/09/15 Messages: 1
timotee1 wrote:

Thanks for the freerolls. See you at the tables.:dance:

I have enjoyed being an active member of this forum as you guys have offered great tips on how to improve my game. In the mean time, thank you for the freerolls!

Tigre Azul:dirol
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 22
Tigre Azul wrote:

I have enjoyed being an active member of this forum as you guys have offered great tips on how to improve my game. In the mean time, thank you for the freerolls!

Tigre Azul:dirol

Everything is working now and the game is visible in the software and thanks for the great and positive vibes you give us.
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Big thanks 😁
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Ty :dance:
Join: 2008/09/07 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck all !

Ty for all the awesome frs hope to see yall at the felt kick some butt yall woooo hoooo dont forget our brothers in arms semper fi
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 23
varady5 wrote:

Ty for all the awesome frs hope to see yall at the felt kick some butt yall woooo hoooo dont forget our brothers in arms semper fi

I busted stupidnessfully... get my point.. made a whupping 35 cents i think
Join: 2008/09/26 Messages: 9