Select your timezone: Select

Changes to the regular bodog freeroll

Reply Subscribe
Hi everyone

We are no longer offering a freeroll at bodog but actually something better. There's still an entry to the sunday's $100,000 event, let me explain this in details below. This change was made to activate players with a really low buy-in that wants to join and being able to win both entries and cash with great value.

Here's the details

We are sponsoring 4 buy-in tournaments $2+$0.20 where top 5 will qualify to a final with $500 added to the prizepool. But that's not all the winner of each qualifier will not only win an entry to the final but an entry to any sunday's $100,000 event (T$109). The final will only be played among maximum 20 players so there's pretty good odds. The top 3 in the final will win following:

1) $325
2) $125
3) $50

The buy-in tournaments will all be announced in the buy-in forum not the poker freerolls forum.

I also wants to mention that there wont be any passwords to the final. The final will only be open to the top 5 winners in each qualifier.

Cheers
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi everyone

We are no longer offering a freeroll at bodog but actually something better. There's still an entry to the sunday's $100,000 event, let me explain this in details below. This change was made to activate players with a really low buy-in that wants to join and being able to win both entries and cash with great value.

Here's the details

We are sponsoring 4 buy-in tournaments $2+$0.20 where top 5 will qualify to a final with $500 added to the prizepool. But that's not all the winner of each qualifier will not only win an entry to the final but an entry to any sunday's $100,000 event (T$109). The final will only be played among maximum 20 players so there's pretty good odds. The top 3 in the final will win following:

1) $325
2) $125
3) $50

The buy-in tournaments will all be announced in the buy-in forum not the poker freerolls forum.

I also wants to mention that there wont be any passwords to the final. The final will only be open to the top 5 winners in each qualifier.

Cheers

Final table players will have a 1 in 20 chance to win. That is pretty good odds :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Final table players will have a 1 in 20 chance to win. That is pretty good odds :dirol

I am very excited about this. i prefer a good small buy-in with cash added to a freeroll any day.
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 3
ixgames wrote:

Hi everyone

Here's the details

1) $325
2) $125
3) $50

Cheers

This means I can actual win (Thumbs up) 😁
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

This means I can actual win (Thumbs up) 😁

The first buyin tournaments at bodog poker have been announced!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120