Select your timezone: Select

CarbonPoker by ixgames

Reply Subscribe
CarbonPoker has the best poker action online. With a weekly $150K Guaranteed Tourney, SignUp Bonuses and much more, why would you play anywhere else? Carbon Poker is the flagship of the Merge Gaming Network. Carbon Poker rakeback is no longer available, but Carbon Poker’s VIP Program is a pleasant alternative. The VIP Program awards players with a return of up to 35% cashback. Carbon Poker accepts U.S. players

Carbon Poker

The banking system at Carbon Poker displays according the player's country, that way they can show them which options for depositing and withdrawing the member can use. Some of the basic options would be to use a credit card and online banking services. Some of these services include, Moneybookers, NETeller, and Instadebit. US players are able to deposit by credit card and cash transfer. US withdrawal options include cash transfer and check.

Welcome!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

CarbonPoker has the best poker action online. With a weekly $150K Guaranteed Tourney, SignUp Bonuses and much more, why would you play anywhere else? Carbon Poker is the flagship of the Merge Gaming Network. Carbon Poker rakeback is no longer available, but Carbon Poker’s VIP Program is a pleasant alternative. The VIP Program awards players with a return of up to 35% cashback. Carbon Poker accepts U.S. players

Carbon Poker

The banking system at Carbon Poker displays according the player's country, that way they can show them which options for depositing and withdrawing the member can use. Some of the basic options would be to use a credit card and online banking services. Some of these services include, Moneybookers, NETeller, and Instadebit. US players are able to deposit by credit card and cash transfer. US withdrawal options include cash transfer and check.

Welcome!

I always play blackjack at carbon!
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

same here!! I did make some money there 😁
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

same here!! I did make some money there 😁

Last month + $330 (:
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

Last month + $330 (:

It's a nice poker room. But i never play blackjack there.
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205