Select your timezone: Select

Bodog poker freeroll 30th aug

Reply Subscribe
We have another amazing bodog poker freeroll for the ixgames community. Top 3 in this tournament wins a free ticket to any sundays 100k event.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and bodog members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. As a new bodog poker member, just download the bodog poker software, and join the club. Being a depositing player, take advantage of 100% in match signup bonus with 10% in instant bonus. Maximum bonus is $500+$50. Earn points to release the $500 bonus in the next 30 days after depositing.

Bodog poker special features:

1) $100,000 guaranteed every sunday.
2) Turn your bodog poker points into instant cash.
3) Qualify for the world poker tour and european poker tour.
4) Unique and exciting poker software.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at bodog poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames $327 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 5, maximum 3000

Prize: Top 3 receives entries to any sunday's $100,000 event, with packages worth $109 each, totalling $327. :thumbsup

Freeroll date: saturday 30th aug -08, 18.05 ET PM

Password 532932

Tournament is already visible inside the poker software.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

We have another amazing bodog poker freeroll for the ixgames community. Top 3 in this tournament wins a free ticket to any sundays 100k event.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and bodog members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. As a new bodog poker member, just download the bodog poker software, and join the club. Being a depositing player, take advantage of 100% in match signup bonus with 10% in instant bonus. Maximum bonus is $500+$50. Earn points to release the $500 bonus in the next 30 days after depositing.

Freeroll information:

Prize: Top 3 receives entries to any sunday's $100,000 event, with packages worth $109 each, totalling $327. :thumbsup

Password 532932

Good luck for all in this tournament :dirol

(And remember Bodog is the king of poker) :dance:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament :dirol

(And remember Bodog is the king of poker) :dance:

Hey, Thanks for the game, Bodog is a great place to play. Good luck to all that entered. :dance:
Join: 2008/04/03 Messages: 17
mls1024 wrote:

Hey, Thanks for the game, Bodog is a great place to play. Good luck to all that entered. :dance:

😁 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks for this tournament at Bodog, Ixgames😡

Good Luck fellow Ixgames Members😡
[/FONT] :dirol
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 532932

Hey guys and Girls😡 I have been playing at Bodog for a couple of months and I would love to get better so I think I 'll se how the other players are doing and let's see if we can't all help each other.>.Talk to you later>>>:p
Join: 2008/08/26 Messages: 1
sharon862 wrote:

Hey guys and Girls😡 I have been playing at Bodog for a couple of months and I would love to get better so I think I 'll se how the other players are doing and let's see if we can't all help each other.>.Talk to you later>>>:p

Great, I've been looking forward to this game. I play on Bodog all the time and $109T will go a long way on Bodog.
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 3
nateogreato wrote:

Great, I've been looking forward to this game. I play on Bodog all the time and $109T will go a long way on Bodog.

Ty for the pw and ,lookin forwart to see all at the tables GL,peace:dance:
Join: 2008/07/17 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 532932

This is a good way to make some $$$ :bully:

See ya all :dirol
Join: 2008/05/15 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 532932

😁 thanks ... gl all
Join: 2008/08/29 Messages: 1
thePara wrote:

😁 thanks ... gl all

😁 Thank you Ixgames for the poker freeroll on Bodog ~~Looking forward to it~and good luck to all
Join: 2008/07/25 Messages: 2
luckylinda wrote:

😁 Thank you Ixgames for the poker freeroll on Bodog ~~Looking forward to it~and good luck to all

Thank you for the pw, good luck every1 in the tourney my name on bodog is Harddaysearn, have fun!
Join: 2008/04/26 Messages: 6
vpb0i wrote:

Thank you for the pw, good luck every1 in the tourney my name on bodog is Harddaysearn, have fun!

Thanks for the freeroll! 😁 Good luck everyone and see you at the tables!
Join: 2008/08/30 Messages: 1
vpb0i wrote:

Good luck everyone on the tables :dance:
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
luckylinda wrote:

Thanks ixgames for this freeroll ! see ya at the tables :dirol
Join: 2008/05/10 Messages: 7
CHARLYKING wrote:

Thanks ixgames for this freeroll ! see ya at the tables :dirol

Good luck everyone! Im happy that you are happy :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
luckylinda wrote:

Good luck everyone. I like what you guys are doing here and look forward to meeting you all at the tables.
Join: 2008/08/30 Messages: 4
luckylinda wrote:

Thx ixgames,great tourney:dance: good luck everyone.
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 14
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 532932

See you all at the game ---- Good Luck
Join: 2008/04/19 Messages: 2
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 532932

Thanks for the PW. Good luck to all the members
Join: 2008/07/26 Messages: 1
ONGREEN23S wrote:

Thanks for the PW. Good luck to all the members

Came in 12th, I think :what:
Join: 2008/08/30 Messages: 1