Select your timezone: Select

Bodog poker freeroll 27th july

Reply Subscribe
Hubba hubba, the month is coming to an end and we are announcing yet another bodog poker freeroll. We want the whole internet to join this tournament where YOU can win alot of cash by being one of top 3. Those will win an entry to a $100,000 tournament to any given sunday's event. :thumbsup

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and bodog members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. As a new bodog poker member, just download the bodog poker software, and join the club. Being a depositing player, take advantage of 100% in match signup bonus with 10% in instant bonus. Maximum bonus is $500+$50. Earn points to release the $500 bonus in the next 30 days after depositing.

Bodog poker special features:

1) $100,000 guaranteed every sunday.
2) Turn your bodog poker points into instant cash.
3) Qualify for the world poker tour and european poker tour.
4) Unique and exciting poker software.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at bodog poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames $327 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 5, maximum 3000

Prize: Top 3 receives entries to any sunday's $100,000 event, with packages worth $109 each, totalling $327. :thumbsup

Freeroll date: sunday 27th july -08, 18.05 ET PM

Password 478259

Tournament is already visible inside the poker software.

Good luck all !!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hubba hubba, the month is coming to an end and we are announcing yet another bodog poker freeroll. We want the whole internet to join this tournament where YOU can win alot of cash by being one of top 3. Those will win an entry to a $100,000 tournament to any given sunday's event. :thumbsup

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and bodog members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. As a new bodog poker member, just download the bodog poker software, and join the club. Being a depositing player, take advantage of 100% in match signup bonus with 10% in instant bonus. Maximum bonus is $500+$50. Earn points to release the $500 bonus in the next 30 days after depositing.

Freeroll information:

Prize: Top 3 receives entries to any sunday's $100,000 event, with packages worth $109 each, totalling $327. :thumbsup

Password 478259

Good luck all !!

Good luck for all in this tournament!! Welcome:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament!! Welcome:

Thanks Good Tournament
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 6
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 478259

Good luck all !!

Thanks for the freeroll and good luck to everyone 😄
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 478259

Good luck all !!

Hey guys I am Brad I have been playing for awhile and I like playing at Bodog and man I am glad I came across this site, best of luck everyone on Saturday😡 I hope to see you their.... One last thing does ix games have just a Saturday freeroll? or do you guys have more on bodg? just curious because I have never really seen it before😡 Best of luck to everyone who plays!

Brad
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 11
duosport wrote:

Hey guys I am Brad I have been playing for awhile and I like playing at Bodog and man I am glad I came across this site, best of luck everyone on Saturday😡 I hope to see you their.... One last thing does ix games have just a Saturday freeroll? or do you guys have more on bodg? just curious because I have never really seen it before😡 Best of luck to everyone who plays!

Brad

Brad

Hi Brad

Thanks for your kind words, we just love hearing from happy members Welcome:
Regarding bodog, we have this tourney with top 3 winning $109 in tournament credits for any sunday's $100,000 tournament ones per month.

We have had some buyin tourneys at bodog, but it's the above tournament we run regular.

You can also check out our doyles room freerolls (twice per month $50 freeroll and $50 + top 5 winning entries to a $1000 freeroll)

We have regular full tilt poker tournaments at least 4 per month where the amount is set at $50. Good tourney to finetune your skills or what else you prefer training on.

We plan to add more poker rooms in the future but the ones mentioned that's what we have to offer at the moment.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 478259

Good luck all !!

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thank You for the Bodog tournaments Ixgames😡 😁

Good Luck to all Members playing this tournament!!
[/FONT]:dance:
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
LyndaNova wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thank You for the Bodog tournaments Ixgames😡 😁

Good Luck to all Members playing this tournament!!
[/FONT]:dance:

Look forward to playing and the good poker that is in store I'M sure from the looks of the site , Must be some great competition with it being so rounded of a Forum😡 Read a few of Dan Harringtons books and he played backgammon a game I've never played,,
Join: 2008/07/25 Messages: 4
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Password 478259

Good luck all !!

Thank you for this tournament. I am new here and have only played at Bodog. I am so glad I found this site and am looking forward to playing tonights tournament. Good luck to all. LuckyLinda
Join: 2008/07/25 Messages: 2
luckylinda wrote:

Thank you for this tournament. I am new here and have only played at Bodog. I am so glad I found this site and am looking forward to playing tonights tournament. Good luck to all. LuckyLinda

When's the next ix games freeroll guys? i'm new to this...so i'm glad to be here with you guys!
Join: 2008/07/27 Messages: 2
yoitsjimm4 wrote:

When's the next ix games freeroll guys? i'm new to this...so i'm glad to be here with you guys!

when's the next ix games freeroll guys? i'm new to this...so i'm glad to be here with you guys!

Full Tilt Poker Freeroll 2nd aug -08 18.00 PM (More info will follow later today)

Cheers and Welcome:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893