Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 4th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
angiedubs wrote:

Preferred the most recent system when passwords were not needed. There was zero chance of pw thieves then.
Good luck all.

Preferred the most recent system when passwords were not needed. There was zero chance of pw thieves then.
Good luck all.

This is true but, I really DO NOT see anyone that is a regular in these leaking the PW.
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
angiedubs wrote:

Good luck all.

Good luck all.

From my understanding of the way it works now even if you have the password you will not be able to register if you are not on the list. It will tell you that you are not qualified before you reach the screen that asks for the password.
Join: 2008/04/24 Messages: 95
thejuanupsman wrote:

Good luck all.

From my understanding of the way it works now even if you have the password you will not be able to register if you are not on the list. It will tell you that you are not qualified before you reach the screen that asks for the password.

awesome. thanks.
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99