Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 4th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 4th april for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 4th april 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 978102

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 4th april for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Good luck to all 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to all 😁

This game was very nice last week with new format of reg ur self a lot less sitouts and the regulars all show up. lookin forward to tonight gl all.
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

This game was very nice last week with new format of reg ur self a lot less sitouts and the regulars all show up. lookin forward to tonight gl all.

Woohjooo. Ixgames poker and an Easter Bunny. What more can a girl ask for ? lol
Gl to every1 and let's have some FUN 😁.
Join: 2009/06/05 Messages: 54
Smilie wrote:

Woohjooo. Ixgames poker and an Easter Bunny. What more can a girl ask for ? lol
Gl to every1 and let's have some FUN 😁.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Looking forward to another Sunday spent with our friendly bunch. Let's get this one hoppin'. . . :dance:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

I like the new format aswell
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34
robjr wrote:

I like the new format aswell

Best luck @ the tables 2night..Happy Easter 😁:thumbsup
Join: 2009/02/06 Messages: 64
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Best luck @ the tables 2night..Happy Easter 😁:thumbsup

Yea the tournament should be a good one today.Thanks IX games for putting on another great one!
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Yea the tournament should be a good one today.Thanks IX games for putting on another great one!

Thanks for the Tournament.

Gl all
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks for the Tournament.

Gl all

Hey all gl today in game wil see u there just to let u know i am making a move to a different state to live so i wil b hit and misss for the next couple weeks will b back and posting again when i settle thanks all :dance:
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 77
BADASSKC wrote:

Hey all gl today in game wil see u there just to let u know i am making a move to a different state to live so i wil b hit and misss for the next couple weeks will b back and posting again when i settle thanks all :dance:

Nice to meet you all!!
Let's have some fun in the poker table.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
BADASSKC wrote:

Sorry to say I'll be woopin' everyone's asses this afternoon. GL. You'll need it.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Sorry to say I'll be woopin' everyone's asses this afternoon. GL. You'll need it.

Was great seeing everyone happy with the setup last sunday and yes this is here to stay. We just wish this would be available at the other poker rooms as well and things would become alot easier.

Have a good game tonight 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Was great seeing everyone happy with the setup last sunday and yes this is here to stay. We just wish this would be available at the other poker rooms as well and things would become alot easier.

Have a good game tonight 😁

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thank you very much, ixgames! It's never less than a good game!! πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
BADASSKC wrote:

Good luck everyone
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
Skankman29 wrote:

Good luck everyone

Preferred the most recent system when passwords were not needed. There was zero chance of pw thieves then.
Good luck all.
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
angiedubs wrote:

Preferred the most recent system when passwords were not needed. There was zero chance of pw thieves then.
Good luck all.

This looks like it will work just fine. Thank you IX.
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
BADASSKC wrote:

Thanks Manne, always look forward to these games.

Good Luck all, see ya there.
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Thanks Manne, always look forward to these games.

Good Luck all, see ya there.

Gl to all..cya there!

definetely the best soultion... well done ix😑!:thumbsup
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

Gl to all..cya there!

definetely the best soultion... well done ix😑!:thumbsup

Ha! I fell asleep and didn't get to play. Good thing for the rest of ya. Hope you all had a Happy Easter.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154