Select your timezone: Select

After 176 matches: Stake=996.3u, Profit=206.65u, Yield=20.74%

Reply Subscribe
linistit wrote:

4. France – Romania pick Under 2.5 odds 1.60 bookie gamebookers( 1.57 at bet365) stake 6u Score 0-0 +3.6u

Romanian team has a strong defensive, the coach Piturca will send in the pitch many players with defensive profile, he wants a draw from this match and I think he can make that happen. France is one of the favourite, the players aren`t in a good shape, most of them are tired after they played 50-60 matches in this season. Raymond Domenech, France`s coach, it`s very prudent, organised very well the defensive his main objective is to keep the clean sheet. I think it will be a batlle at middle between Toulalan, Makelele and Chivu, Codrea and Cocis, who wins this fight can hope in a victory. Probable 0-0 or 1-0 the final score.

Euro 2008:+18.84u

Saturday
30. Romania – Lithuania Under 2.75 odds 1.77 bookie pinnacle(1.752 at 10bet) stake 7u Score 0-3 -3.5u

Romanian team, will play without the stars Mutu,Chivu and Razvan Rat, the left defender from Shatkar Donetk. Ciprian Marica, the striker of VFB has some problems, I think won`t be at 100% Saturday. I saw at Euro that Romanian`s coach, Piturca didn’t resolve the problems in attack, in the friendly match played on 20 August against Letonia, Romania won with 1-0, after a poor match, we still have a good defensive, but we score few goals, without Mutu will be harder to score against a team who will play at 0-0. Lithuania made in the past campaign a good impression, lost in the 80 th minutes in France(2-0), and made a draw in Italy(1-1) it`s true that Italy just changed the coach, their style of playing, but is a result who demonstrate that Lithuania won`t be easy to defeat. It`s the first match, I don`t think anyone will risk, maybe Romanian team in the second half if the score will be 0-0. I think this limit of goals it`s good to be tried.
Join: 2008/05/16 Messages: 40
linistit wrote:

4. France – Romania pick Under 2.5 odds 1.60 bookie gamebookers( 1.57 at bet365) stake 6u Score 0-0 +3.6u

Romanian team has a strong defensive, the coach Piturca will send in the pitch many players with defensive profile, he wants a draw from this match and I think he can make that happen. France is one of the favourite, the players aren`t in a good shape, most of them are tired after they played 50-60 matches in this season. Raymond Domenech, France`s coach, it`s very prudent, organised very well the defensive his main objective is to keep the clean sheet. I think it will be a batlle at middle between Toulalan, Makelele and Chivu, Codrea and Cocis, who wins this fight can hope in a victory. Probable 0-0 or 1-0 the final score.

31. Faroe-Romania Under 3 odds 2.04 pinn(10bet) stake 6u and
Exact scores: 1-3 odds 13 stake 0.3u, 0-4 odds 7 stake 0.7u bookie bet365

I can`t see Romanian team scoring more then 3 goals in this match, 2 strikers won`t play in this match Marica(injury) and Daniel Niculae( family problems), Dica will be sent on the bench. Romanian`s coach will make 6 changes in the first 11, many new players with just few selections and international experience will start this match(Lazar, Costea or Aliuta). Without Mutu and Chivu, Romanian team don`t have personality, played the worst match in the last 17 years against Lithuania, they “built” few situations to score, the coach Piturca probable will resign after this match, seems that Mircea Lucescu it`s favourite to come and save this team with potential. Against Letonia and Lithuania, Piturca tried a 4-1-4-1 system, but we don`t have Xavi and Iniesta, today will play cautious, with 2 central defenders. Againts Lithunia, the goalkeeper Lobont, received 2 Eurogoals, I don`t think will have another nightmare today, Faroe will play at 0-0, they lost in Serbia with 2-0, first was owngoal, second in the 86 minutes. Today will try to make a surprise, 0-1 will be a good score for them.
linistit wrote:

Wednesday 18:30CET
31. Faroe-Romania Under 3 odds 2.04 pinn(10bet) stake 6u and
Exact scores: 1-3 odds 13 stake 0.3u, 0-4 odds 7 stake 0.7u bookie bet365 Score 0-1 +5.24u

I can`t see Romanian team scoring more then 3 goals in this match, 2 strikers won`t play in this match Marica(injury) and Daniel Niculae( family problems), Dica will be sent on the bench. Romanian`s coach will make 6 changes in the first 11, many new players with just few selections and international experience will start this match(Lazar, Costea or Aliuta). Without Mutu and Chivu, Romanian team don`t have personality, played the worst match in the last 17 years against Lithuania, they “built” few situations to score, the coach Piturca probable will resign after this match, seems that Mircea Lucescu it`s favourite to come and save this team with potential. Against Letonia and Lithuania, Piturca tried a 4-1-4-1 system, but we don`t have Xavi and Iniesta, today will play cautious, with 2 central defenders. Againts Lithunia, the goalkeeper Lobont, received 2 Eurogoals, I don`t think will have another nightmare today, Faroe will play at 0-0, they lost in Serbia with 2-0, first was owngoal, second goal was scored in the 86 minut. Today will try to make a surprise, 0-1 will be a good score for them.