Select your timezone: Select

EUROPE: EuroBasket 2017

Reply Subscribe
Today was announced 4 groups of FIBA EuroBasket 2017

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
All sumer will be interesting with all friendly matches and working to make team's better.. sadly its always starts at end of summer, not like football in the middle of summer.
Join: 2016/02/13 Messages: 403 Thanks: 285
tennisclub wrote:

All sumer will be interesting with all friendly matches and working to make team's better.. sadly its always starts at end of summer, not like football in the middle of summer.

Waiting is the hardest part of it...
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Any bets or ideas who will be group winner?
My guesses :
A : France
B : Lithunia
C : Spain
D : Latvia
I would say same, but only Lithuania can strugle a bit.
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
Lithuania mentally are stronge team and always unpredtictable from friendly results.

My pick for tommorow

Iceland vs Greece

Iceland and Greece will face this thursday at noon in this game of basketball of the international tournament of eurobasket, corresponding to the first round of the group A.

Supposedly Greece and France will be the leaders of this group, because in addition I think they are two of the great favorites to achieve the title, or at least get very far in this tournament, in which Greece has one of the best defenses.

On the other hand Iceland will try also to become strong in defense, because they know perfectly well that they do not have offensive mentality precisely, so I think this tip is very well paid, because sincerely I think we won't see many points.

Good luck to all!

Under 151.5 @1.952 Pinnacle
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Let's go! Popleli
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
After first day a lot changed... Lithuania lost, France lost..
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
Poland vs Iceland

Poland - Iceland, Eurobasket

Poland didn't started good this Eurobasket with loss vs Slovenia (90-81). Poland need to win vs Iceland if they want to go in next phase. Simply, for them are most important matches vs Iceland and Finland. Poland allowed too much points vs Slovenia, but truth is that Slovenia forced faster basketball. Poland need to play slower and that will be case in match vs Iceland.

Iceland had heavy loss against Greece 90:61. They usually go under this line. Rare are match with over with this high line.

Poland and Iceland played 2 mutual matches in last 2 years and both matches went under this line.

I expect low scoring match.

Under 155.5 @1.9 Bet365
FOX wrote:

Poland vs Iceland

Poland - Iceland, Eurobasket

Poland didn't started good this Eurobasket with loss vs Slovenia (90-81). Poland need to win vs Iceland if they want to go in next phase. Simply, for them are most important matches vs Iceland and Finland. Poland allowed too much points vs Slovenia, but truth is that Slovenia forced faster basketball. Poland need to play slower and that will be case in match vs Iceland.

Iceland had heavy loss against Greece 90:61. They usually go under this line. Rare are match with over with this high line.

Poland and Iceland played 2 mutual matches in last 2 years and both matches went under this line.

I expect low scoring match.

Under 155.5 @1.9 Bet365

91-61 wom
Georgia vs Ukraine

Ukraine started Eurobasket with two losses - against Germany and against Italy. Georgia started tournament with surprising win over Lithuania and than lost against Germany and Dennis Shroder. In game against Italy, Ukrainians played well at start of the match, but than Italians were dominating. Ukrainians can play solid basketball and tomorrow in game against tired Georgians they can show good game. If Ukraine wants to get out from the group, than they have to win this match, otherwise chances for qualifying to the 1/8 finals will be almost disappeared. My prediction for the game - Georgia will win, but the game will not be an easy for Georgians.

Ukraine +9.5 @1.92 Pinnacle
Good bet Fox.
Israel - Georgia

Both teams will play the 4 match already, a lot of energy was given in past matches and today it will be game of the day for both teams. Last match today, so they will play late in the evening. Teams can score a lot of points that for sure, but today i guess, they will keep energy balanced, play more easily and better on defense, no need to rush everything. Both teams need win for sure, so they will be all concetraded.
h2h - is on our side.
Bet : Under 154.5 Point's @ 1,85
Sorry guy's i was wrong, even OT ..
If certain teams will win today, so it will be clear who will take first position in group stage
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
So Lithuania, Spain is first, my guess is right
So let's wait for Turkey stage
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
Goodbye to France... Germany made a suprise
Join: 2016/02/13 Messages: 403 Thanks: 285
Wow.... France,Lithuania... How?
This tournament just full of suprises... I cant even handle it 😄
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308