Select your timezone: Select

I won a 750k satellite.

Reply Subscribe
Just got entry into the 750k tourney this Sunday on Full tilt through a satellite.Man was playing that one fun.Pretty good players in that one.Anyway I just got done converting the $216 tournament dollars into actual cash.It actually converted into like $205.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Just got entry into the 750k tourney this Sunday on Full tilt through a satellite.Man was playing that one fun.Pretty good players in that one.Anyway I just got done converting the $216 tournament dollars into actual cash.It actually converted into like $205.

WTG! Very nice job there! Some good cash for you. Cashing it in is not a bad option there. Know others who have done the same in many qualifiers.
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

WTG! Very nice job there! Some good cash for you. Cashing it in is not a bad option there. Know others who have done the same in many qualifiers.

Thanks man!It was pretty fun to play in that one.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Thanks man!It was pretty fun to play in that one.

Wow.....Amazing job. Nice one to take down. Good luck with the winnings.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
mexican wrote:

:thumbsup Nice 😡
Join: 2009/10/18 Messages: 109
AF_Aunt wrote:

:thumbsup Nice 😡

Bankroll is bankroll! Well done. However, converting the whole wad to real money was not to good since you have to pay the premium. Only convert what you want to withdraw.:thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399