Select your timezone: Select

Final Table at Gohard $100 Grand Slam 05-10-10

Reply Subscribe
embeded-image

Finished 6th out of 83 for $6 at GoHard Poker's $100 Grand Slam tonight. Good tourney to consider... only 83 entered for a $100 freeroll!😁
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

embeded-image

Finished 6th out of 83 for $6 at GoHard Poker's $100 Grand Slam tonight. Good tourney to consider... only 83 entered for a $100 freeroll!😁

Is it a US friendly poker room? Sounds like a good one to enter
Join: 2010/04/24 Messages: 43
sn1p3r31337 wrote:

Is it a US friendly poker room? Sounds like a good one to enter

Never heard of this Poker room😟? Is it any good?
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote:

It's an Everleaf skin... it is US friendly and that tourney is a very good one to be entering on a regular basis. Everleaf network is a pretty solid one.. lot's of skins.. over 40 I know of for sure. Software talks to you. Pretty stable.. but not perfect. I like to play Everleaf skins... haven't had many problems at all really. This Grand Slam tourney is exclusive to GoHard Poker. Everleaf skins have some daily freerolls too.. GoHard has some good tourneys that are exclusive to it.. and I try to play it as much as possible, however, back to work now.. and the late time is a toughy for me.. so I'll likely not be playing it much unless it goes back to the earlier times.

Good bankroll builder for sure! Give it a shot! Not sure if IX has a link from here.. but check it out before you do a download.
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

It's an Everleaf skin... it is US friendly and that tourney is a very good one to be entering on a regular basis. Everleaf network is a pretty solid one.. lot's of skins.. over 40 I know of for sure. Software talks to you. Pretty stable.. but not perfect. I like to play Everleaf skins... haven't had many problems at all really. This Grand Slam tourney is exclusive to GoHard Poker. Everleaf skins have some daily freerolls too.. GoHard has some good tourneys that are exclusive to it.. and I try to play it as much as possible, however, back to work now.. and the late time is a toughy for me.. so I'll likely not be playing it much unless it goes back to the earlier times.

Good bankroll builder for sure! Give it a shot! Not sure if IX has a link from here.. but check it out before you do a download.

The grand slam on gohard is also a seasonal league event( spring,summer...), with the top 10 players getting cash prizes
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

The grand slam on gohard is also a seasonal league event( spring,summer...), with the top 10 players getting cash prizes

Congrats on the nice Finish Dats.

Way To Go.

Keep building that BankRoll

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Join: 2009/12/06 Messages: 258