Select your timezone: Select

Bodog 100K qualifier win!!

Reply Subscribe
When you make your first deposit at Bodog you get to play in 6 100K qualifier Freerolls. This was my first try and I got it done😡
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

When you make your first deposit at Bodog you get to play in 6 100K qualifier Freerolls. This was my first try and I got it done😡

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Way to go, Chris! From zero [well, a deposit anyway] to T$162 to a share of $100K, maybe. Quite a trajectory! G'luck in that $100K!![/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Way to go, Chris! From zero [well, a deposit anyway] to T$162 to a share of $100K, maybe. Quite a trajectory! G'luck in that $100K!![/FONT]

Well done congrats. I've got some qualifier money before too. Got a question for you.

Are you going to use the $T for the 100K or split it up over other tourneys? If you are a new player it may not be wise to jump right in to the big boy. I personally would split up the money over smaller buyin tourneys. Course it depends on what stakes you came to play. Up to you of course.
Join: 2009/10/17 Messages: 65
dirtpuller wrote:

Well done congrats. I've got some qualifier money before too. Got a question for you.

Are you going to use the $T for the 100K or split it up over other tourneys? If you are a new player it may not be wise to jump right in to the big boy. I personally would split up the money over smaller buyin tourneys. Course it depends on what stakes you came to play. Up to you of course.

Good question Dirtpuller. Im still trying to decide on that. Ive been playing online for a litlle over a year now and doing prettty well but Ive never played a tourney with a $162 buy-in. Im thinking Ill probably spread it out and play at the levels Im used to, but the 100K is tempting as it usually has alot of overlay. Still deciding...
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

Good question Dirtpuller. Im still trying to decide on that. Ive been playing online for a litlle over a year now and doing prettty well but Ive never played a tourney with a $162 buy-in. Im thinking Ill probably spread it out and play at the levels Im used to, but the 100K is tempting as it usually has alot of overlay. Still deciding...

There is tons of overlay in that tourney thats for sure. I mostly play the $10 buyins and the some of the same people play there that play in the 100k. I can hang in the $10 well and have final tabled. Still you could play a few $10 and if you are able to final table than you could still do the 100k with your winnings.

Seeing as how you are new to bodog though probably a good idea to feel out the players before jumping in to a big tourney. Be sure to post again and let us know how it goes either way.
Join: 2009/10/17 Messages: 65