Select your timezone: Select

$100 Private Freeroll Win!

Reply Subscribe
embeded-image

I managed to take this one down tonight. Pretty good 3 way battle.... got it to heads up with a little lead. Went back and forth .. then got the upper hand. Got sucked out on 3 times when I had him dominated later on. Finally, he ran out of luck lol! Got $22 for the win out of 136 players. If you look there... you will see ol' trucker103 was at the final table and finished 9th.. for $2.50 I think lol! Not always sure who trucker is in these.. but that's him as coldnhot lol!
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

embeded-image

I managed to take this one down tonight. Pretty good 3 way battle.... got it to heads up with a little lead. Went back and forth .. then got the upper hand. Got sucked out on 3 times when I had him dominated later on. Finally, he ran out of luck lol! Got $22 for the win out of 136 players. If you look there... you will see ol' trucker103 was at the final table and finished 9th.. for $2.50 I think lol! Not always sure who trucker is in these.. but that's him as coldnhot lol!

Nice u must be good to finish 1st
Join: 2009/07/25 Messages: 7
datsme53 wrote:

embeded-image

Good job man, how is player's only?
Join: 2009/11/18 Messages: 53
datsme53 wrote:

embeded-image

Nice job feels good dont it
Join: 2008/10/19 Messages: 36
dopitz wrote:

Nice job feels good dont it

Congrats datsme53, this is a superb result 😄

I hope you'll go on this way !
Join: 2008/03/30 Messages: 49
loustic wrote:

Congrats datsme53, this is a superb result 😄

I hope you'll go on this way !

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Nice job, Dats! :thumbsup Always feels good to come out on top. Enjoy the feeling and put the winnings to good use. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Nice job, Dats! :thumbsup Always feels good to come out on top. Enjoy the feeling and put the winnings to good use. . .[/FONT]

Congrats man
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59