Select your timezone: Select

$1,000 cake freeroll satellite

Reply Subscribe
Hey all just stopin by for a quick update, just came off another final table @455 ppl came in 1st and won my way into the $1000 dollar bankroll builder freeroll tourament on cake....:dance: this saturday will stop by with the results of that at a later time:thumbsup also would like to thank fellow forum member steve for all the rail support he gave:thumbsup long 4 1/2 hrs
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 77
BADASSKC wrote:

Hey all just stopin by for a quick update, just came off another final table @455 ppl came in 1st and won my way into the $1000 dollar bankroll builder freeroll tourament on cake....:dance: this saturday will stop by with the results of that at a later time:thumbsup also would like to thank fellow forum member steve for all the rail support he gave:thumbsup long 4 1/2 hrs

Keep it up and you'll see the rewards........
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
BADASSKC wrote:

Haha, Im goin to grind it on Cake myself.
Join: 2008/12/25 Messages: 38
Urbanik wrote:

I qualified for this Saturday......but then again I've done this in the past so it's really no big deal. First out of 400+ is cool I guess but no biggie.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
Urbanik wrote:

Nice!:dance:
Join: 2009/11/13 Messages: 21
BADASSKC wrote:

Hi All,

I do think that they limited the field numbers to quicken the tourney, but making some turbo would have been a better choice. As long as it doesnt' get a bigger entry field than the 4k, I think they could make a bigger crowd happy.

Trillyone
Join: 2008/04/18 Messages: 21