Select your timezone: Select

Bodog $500 Freeroll ITM Finish

Reply Subscribe
embeded-image

I managed an ITM finish tonight at Bodog's nightly $500 Freeroll.😁 I had just been chatting with illphilllllllll and told him I was only at 6400 chips and went down to 1800 from there. Then it started to happen.... a got a few pocket pairs in the next half hour or so that held up and I was trippling up some. Next thing I knew I had 77K! Sitting pretty good in the top 35 out of 300 or so.... with a lot of time to go. I got hit hard with some bad beats from some smaller stacks and went down to 45K. The cards stopped and I ended up in 57th out of 4850 entrants (top 63 get paid) for $1.75. It took about 3 hours and 25 minutes to get there lol! Tough to take when I was up there for a look at a much better finish. Come on weather... give me a break! Golf course is talking louder now lol!😉
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

embeded-image

I managed an ITM finish tonight at Bodog's nightly $500 Freeroll.😁 I had just been chatting with illphilllllllll and told him I was only at 6400 chips and went down to 1800 from there. Then it started to happen.... a got a few pocket pairs in the next half hour or so that held up and I was trippling up some. Next thing I knew I had 77K! Sitting pretty good in the top 35 out of 300 or so.... with a lot of time to go. I got hit hard with some bad beats from some smaller stacks and went down to 45K. The cards stopped and I ended up in 57th out of 4850 entrants (top 63 get paid) for $1.75. It took about 3 hours and 25 minutes to get there lol! Tough to take when I was up there for a look at a much better finish. Come on weather... give me a break! Golf course is talking louder now lol!😉

Better luck next time. $1.75 is better then nothing :1orglaugh

Cheers
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Better luck next time. $1.75 is better then nothing :1orglaugh

Cheers

I have finished 277 two days in a row, but that is pretty impressive, hopefully we meet at the final table soon
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 1
murpy wrote:

I have finished 277 two days in a row, but that is pretty impressive, hopefully we meet at the final table soon

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WTG.
I played this one many times and managed to finish 2nd in 3 of them. :dance:
I don't play it anymore as it takes almost 5 hours to reach the end of that tourney, which is a huge time investment.[/FONT]
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 30
hojediade wrote:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WTG.
I played this one many times and managed to finish 2nd in 3 of them. :dance:
I don't play it anymore as it takes almost 5 hours to reach the end of that tourney, which is a huge time investment.[/FONT]

I like the ez play on Bodog:thumbsup
Join: 2008/07/02 Messages: 2
alcoholicmidget wrote:

I like the ez play on Bodog:thumbsup

Hey ppl, im not a new member but i have not posted very much. Ive never finished the Bodog tourney in the money other than 1st 3x. It is a long and gruellin tourney but if u can get 5 to 10x the average stack by the first break and play tight and aggresive in postion its ussaully easy to get into the deep stack, then play aggressive to the other players when u get down to last two tables most of them r tryin so hard to get to the final table for the better money they dont play other than top starting hands, but be careful for those that do have the goods. Anyway Gl ill see u at the tables SN ROMEO2781
Join: 2008/12/26 Messages: 1