Select your timezone: Select

Private doyles room freeroll friday 16th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello everyone! Time for doyles room tournament!

Announcement for poker freeroll at doyles room friday 16th april, 07.30 PM.

This is a restricted poker freeroll with a prizepool of $50 and this event is available for ixgames players club members. Another way of getting access is to download doyles room and use bonus code IXG110B for 110% up to $550. To quickly get added to the list, signup and send me the account name and we will add you as soon as possible.

Signing up at doyles room gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus. We are doing our best to give you a chance - newbie or seasoned player to build a bankroll and improve your game play. So check out ixgames doyles room review for other tournaments, software and information.

IMPORTANT: This is a restricted poker freeroll and you will not be able to join with a password. (PASSWORD IS ACTIVE FOR THIS TOURNEY)
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

This is a restricted poker freeroll with a prizepool of $50 and this event is available for ixgames players club members. Another way of getting access is to download doyles room and use bonus code IXG110B for 110% up to $550. To quickly get added to the list, signup and send me the account name and we will add you as soon as possible.

Signing up at doyles room gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus. We are doing our best to give you a chance - newbie or seasoned player to build a bankroll and improve your game play. So check out ixgames doyles room review for other tournaments, software and information.

IMPORTANT: This is a restricted poker freeroll and you will not be able to join with a password. (PASSWORD IS ACTIVE FOR THIS TOURNEY)

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yup, saw it in the DoylesRoom lobby schedule and have just been waiting for the official announcement! 😄[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Only thing is. . .when I last looked it was scheduled as a 19:30 server time start, if I remember correctly. . . :confused:[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks!! :thumbsup[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yup, saw it in the DoylesRoom lobby schedule and have just been waiting for the official announcement! 😄[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Only thing is. . .when I last looked it was scheduled as a 19:30 server time start, if I remember correctly. . . :confused:[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks!! :thumbsup[/FONT]

Yes that's correct Steve, will change the time setting.

Announcement coming in a just a few seconds.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi there Ix...im havin a difficult time finding the PW for todays Doyle FR..any suggestions?
Join: 2008/04/04 Messages: 23
ixgames wrote:

TheGremLin is my doyles account name Ix
Join: 2008/04/04 Messages: 23
ixgames wrote:

You have to have more activity and posts gremlin. your still only a junior member. I can't even see the passwords even though ive been a member for like two months and have 40 posts.
Join: 2009/03/12 Messages: 48
ImTheGremLin wrote:

TheGremLin is my doyles account name Ix

Tomyabby01 my doyle's account... Thank u 4 the opportunity😡! Gl all 😄
Join: 2010/03/25 Messages: 6