Select your timezone: Select

Extra Holiday 100K Freeroll at FT

Reply Subscribe
GRRRR:crying...this freeroll is driving me crazy...I have been playing for weeks now at it trying to get into the final..did u see what they are giving away..big bucks..the best finish I have had is 53rd out of 3700 ...hours of playing and if I just had 2000ftp i could get into the final..anybody know how much money that is ..if you were to purchase the ftp to get into the final i am soooo tired of trying...I just know if I get into the final I can place in the money...its in my heart ...i can do it...

5spades2u:thumbsup
Join: 2008/04/03 Messages: 16
5spades2u wrote:

GRRRR:crying...this freeroll is driving me crazy...I have been playing for weeks now at it trying to get into the final..did u see what they are giving away..big bucks..the best finish I have had is 53rd out of 3700 ...hours of playing and if I just had 2000ftp i could get into the final..anybody know how much money that is ..if you were to purchase the ftp to get into the final i am soooo tired of trying...I just know if I get into the final I can place in the money...its in my heart ...i can do it...

You need to try harder 😄
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

You need to try harder 😄

Sorry i can't see a bigger waste of time than these christmas freerolls. you can spend 5 hours playing just to go out on the bubble. all for a couple of ft points.
it's ok to play imo. but i have no intention of winning.
Join: 2008/12/24 Messages: 1
pokercrybaby wrote:

Sorry i can't see a bigger waste of time than these christmas freerolls. you can spend 5 hours playing just to go out on the bubble. all for a couple of ft points.

sorry i can't see a bigger waste of time than these christmas freerolls. you can spend 5 hours playing just to go out on the bubble. all for a couple of ft points.

yep. im not gonna delude myself by thinking im going to win. i may win, but one has to be realistic. its probably not gonna happpen.
Join: 2008/05/14 Messages: 3
5spades2u wrote:

For real. I go all the way to 8th place, and some idiot sucks out on me and hits his FH over my flush. Then the one right after that, 17th.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 2
5spades2u wrote:

I feel your pain Warchild I got so close a couple of times myself. I mass up stacks but I can't close the deal. I just started playing again before X'mas and I'm determined to win!
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 3
5spades2u wrote:

its 100K guarantee spread out though 1800 people..

If you want to talk big money you should try to qualify for the 750K guarantee..
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34
5spades2u wrote:

Ehh...it wasn't really worth it. They had the max amount of players set to break even with the guarantee money/full tilt points.

1 full tilt point = $0.005 (half a penny)
So, 2000 full tilt points = $10

The number of max participants in this tourny was set at 10,000.
10,000 people x $10 = $100,000

Also, the freerolls payed off less than the $100 tournies. It was top 3 out of 3700. (meaning the total prize pool was $30 for 3700 people)
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 2
CloudyEyes wrote:

Ehh...it wasn't really worth it. They had the max amount of players set to break even with the guarantee money/full tilt points.

1 full tilt point = $0.005 (half a penny)
So, 2000 full tilt points = $10

The number of max participants in this tourny was set at 10,000.
10,000 people x $10 = $100,000

Also, the freerolls payed off less than the $100 tournies. It was top 3 out of 3700. (meaning the total prize pool was $30 for 3700 people)

The password ? for this game im ful tilt poker ?
Join: 2009/05/03 Messages: 1