Select your timezone: Select

DoylesRoom 8 x $1,000 FREEROLLS

Reply Subscribe
DoylesRoom is giving away free cash to all first time depositors. For a deposit of $30 or more, DoylesRoom will automatically enter all first time depositors into 8 consecutive $1,000 invite-only freerolls. Play twice a week for a month for a chance at $8,000 in Free Cash!

Regards: Doyles Room

:thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

DoylesRoom is giving away free cash to all first time depositors. For a deposit of $30 or more, DoylesRoom will automatically enter all first time depositors into 8 consecutive $1,000 invite-only freerolls. Play twice a week for a month for a chance at $8,000 in Free Cash!

This is a very strong promotion and shows that doyles room is here to stay.

Nice promo :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
Manne wrote:

Thanks for all new members at doyls ......Good Luck

Regards Welcome:
Manne wrote:

Thanks for all new members at doyls ......Good Luck

Regards Welcome:

Its not true about 8x1000freeroll i sent in 60$ allright and got no invitetion
Join: 2008/04/23 Messages: 2
paintman13 wrote:

its not true about 8x1000freeroll i sent in 60$ allright and got no invitetion

Hello and welcome paintman.

Please contact doylesroom support Online Poker at the only Online Poker Room endorsed by Doyle Brunson

Regrds
Manne wrote:

its not true about 8x1000freeroll i sent in 60$ allright and got no invitetion

Hello and welcome paintman.

Please contact doylesroom support Online Poker at the only Online Poker Room endorsed by Doyle Brunson

Regrds

No they should contact me and let me known of the bullshit lies
Join: 2008/04/23 Messages: 2
Manne wrote:

Did you actually read the rules? :confused:

(Your first Real Poker Freeroll tournament will start the Thursday of the following week after your first deposit).

If not please do so!!

Regards!
Manne wrote:

Did you actually read the rules? :confused:

(Your first Real Poker Freeroll tournament will start the Thursday of the following week after your first deposit).

If not please do so!!

Regards!

Paintman13

Is that another way of saying you have been scammed ?

First of all, doyles room is a serious and respected poker room by authorities and players.

Saying that doyles room are bullshit liers is just wrong and it looks like you are the ixgames drama queen this week.

I have read the rules and promotion pages on doyles room and it clearly states that when depositing at least $30 you are entered into 8 $1K tournaments. The tournaments runs on thursdays and sundays.

The tournaments can be found within the software at Scheduled tournaments > Loyalty tournaments > Poker invitational

Go to the Poker Invitational tab and see if you can join next thursdays tournament.

Your first tournament starts on thursday the week after your first deposit.

If you of some reason can't join the tournaments do like everybody else contact support (that's why they exist)

Let us all know how it works out.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
paintman13 wrote:

I emailed them when I download and added money and they said it takes about a week before you are illegable. X
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158