Select your timezone: Select

Current Bad Beat Jackpot $267,481.53

Reply Subscribe
Absolute Poker is pleased to offer the fastest growing Bad Beat Jackpots on the net. Log on and watch our massive Bad Beat Jackpot balloon by the minute.

The fun begins at our Bad Beat Jackpot tables, where a small portion of the pot is removed each hand and added to the Bad Beat Jackpot. When a Bad Beat strikes, not only does the victim win a huge chunk of our massive Jackpot, but other players at our Bad Beat tables also nab a share of the winnings.

Take your seat and be part of history when the next Bad Beat strikes! It could happen at any time.

Absolute Poker

Welcome:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Absolute Poker is pleased to offer the fastest growing Bad Beat Jackpots on the net. Log on and watch our massive Bad Beat Jackpot balloon by the minute.

The fun begins at our Bad Beat Jackpot tables, where a small portion of the pot is removed each hand and added to the Bad Beat Jackpot. When a Bad Beat strikes, not only does the victim win a huge chunk of our massive Jackpot, but other players at our Bad Beat tables also nab a share of the winnings.

Take your seat and be part of history when the next Bad Beat strikes! It could happen at any time.

Absolute Poker

Welcome:

Very nice 😁
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
Manne wrote:

Absolute Poker

Welcome:

I like. Can I get you to post that wallpaper please. I really like it.
[url=dossierdesurendettement-org/]plan solution commission de surendettement[/url] - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.[url=dossierdesurendettement-org/]plan solution commission de surendettement[/url]
Join: 2009/08/14 Messages: 1
mean1010 wrote:

I like. Can I get you to post that wallpaper please. I really like it.
[url=dossierdesurendettement-org/]plan solution commission de surendettement[/url] - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.[url=dossierdesurendettement-org/]plan solution commission de surendettement[/url]

I've played at Absolute Poker for almost 5 years now. I personally will not deposit there ever again. It's like giving your money away. Bad Beat Capitol of online poker. It Sucks!
Join: 2009/08/24 Messages: 9