Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker freeroll 3 feb 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello everyone!

Announcement for poker freeroll at carbon and pdc poker 3rd feb.

Top 3 placements receives a ticket which can be redeemed for not only the 1K guaranteed but other buyin tournaments as well. Remember that, it makes the whole ticket process more fun and doesnt restrict you to only 1 sort of final.

Password is posted in the private forum.

Signing up at pdc poker or carbon poker gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus.

You can read more about pdc poker or carbon at this page

IMPORTANT: UPDATE: we have postponed the private tournaments, hopefully in the near future we can start the new restricted events. No more passwords.

If you want in just signup to either pdc or carbon poker through ixgames, you will be added as soon as possible to the special restricted list by sending us the screen name.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions you can also check out the pdc/carbon forum.

Thanks
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello everyone!

Announcement for poker freeroll at carbon and pdc poker 3rd feb.

Top 3 placements receives a ticket which can be redeemed for not only the 1K guaranteed but other buyin tournaments as well. Remember that, it makes the whole ticket process more fun and doesnt restrict you to only 1 sort of final.

Password is posted in the private forum.

Signing up at pdc poker or carbon poker gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus.

You can read more about pdc poker or carbon at this page

IMPORTANT: UPDATE: we have postponed the private tournaments, hopefully in the near future we can start the new restricted events. No more passwords.

If you want in just signup to either pdc or carbon poker through ixgames, you will be added as soon as possible to the special restricted list by sending us the screen name.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions you can also check out the pdc/carbon forum.

Thanks

Postponed the tournament 2 hours with start 18.00 GMT -8 or 20.00 EST.

About an hour from now

Hope to see you there :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Postponed the tournament 2 hours with start 18.00 GMT -8 or 20.00 EST.

About an hour from now

Hope to see you there :thumbsup

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for making it happen again in spite of any obstacles! Registered and ready to rumble! :bully:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for making it happen again in spite of any obstacles! Registered and ready to rumble! :bully:[/FONT]

No questions

uhm,
I thought it started at 8ET
what is up w/me??

always thinking they are starting at 8ET

thank you for postponing it for me:dance:LOL

it had to be for me
cuz I am almost always, showing up @ 730
(what I think, is a half hour prior)
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

No questions

uhm,
I thought it started at 8ET
what is up w/me??

always thinking they are starting at 8ET

thank you for postponing it for me:dance:LOL

it had to be for me
cuz I am almost always, showing up @ 730
(what I think, is a half hour prior)

Was fun playing with you guys even with the lack of flow from my side.

Thought my hand was strong but ofc after, it was a stupid move. I had chips and would survive the 300 i lost from betting pre-flop.

So what does it come down to ? What did the other guy have and why the hell did he go all-in 😁
Join: 2006/12/08 Messages: 206
DraX wrote:

Was fun playing with you guys even with the lack of flow from my side.

Thought my hand was strong but ofc after, it was a stupid move. I had chips and would survive the 300 i lost from betting pre-flop.

So what does it come down to ? What did the other guy have and why the hell did he go all-in 😁

Missed the tourney--- gl plp pity it wasn't available to reg earlier....woulda like to play

gl all (11)
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

Missed the tourney--- gl plp pity it wasn't available to reg earlier....woulda like to play

gl all (11)

Good tourney was fun. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks for putting it on guys.
Join: 2009/12/30 Messages: 72
Dorginne wrote:

Good tourney was fun. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks for putting it on guys.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yup, there are usually fun to play. Had my little rollercoaster ride this week -- from chip lead for a bit, then down to the just-about-busted-basement after a JJ vs. QQ matchup followed by running A7 into a short stack holding AQ, then a couple of double ups and back in the game, but couldn't maintain the momentum long enough. Congrats to the three who grabbed the coupons. . .whoever you were. . . :thumbsup[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Sorry I didn't see the end of the hand that busted you DraX, but I'm usually boucing between windows once I've folded my hand if I'm trying to get some other stuff done. Better luck next time. . .[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Sorry for those who missed out because of the late set up and announcement, but the games for the next few weeks are already on the Carbon schedule so this shouldn't happen again. . .until next month. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856