Select your timezone: Select

Bad Beat Jackpot Winner Wins Over $69,000

Reply Subscribe
An online poker player from Houston, Texas has secured a brighter future for his growing family after hitting the Bad Beat Jackpot at Absolute Poker. Z8ELDRED popped Absolute Poker's $212,546.02 on March 2nd. For his loss, the Texas Hold'em fan walked away with $69,207.23.

(This isn't the first time that Z8ELDRED has found success at Absolute Poker's online poker tables. And it's not just a losing hand that has netted the Absolute Poker player tens of thousands in cash. On Sunday, December 28, 2008, the software engineer from Houston, Texas earned $44,600 after finishing first in Absolute Poker's $200,000 Guaranteed Texas Hold'em tournament.)

:thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

An online poker player from Houston, Texas has secured a brighter future for his growing family after hitting the Bad Beat Jackpot at Absolute Poker. Z8ELDRED popped Absolute Poker's $212,546.02 on March 2nd. For his loss, the Texas Hold'em fan walked away with $69,207.23.

(This isn't the first time that Z8ELDRED has found success at Absolute Poker's online poker tables. And it's not just a losing hand that has netted the Absolute Poker player tens of thousands in cash. On Sunday, December 28, 2008, the software engineer from Houston, Texas earned $44,600 after finishing first in Absolute Poker's $200,000 Guaranteed Texas Hold'em tournament.)

Wow,that is lucky and good poker playing,congratulations and Im next!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
Manne wrote:

Bad beat works well for Absolute Poker player :dance:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

His luck might be with him as he won all of them. He is a lucky guy. Wish i also had luck like him.
Join: 2009/06/14 Messages: 31
Hardy07 wrote:

His luck might be with him as he won all of them. He is a lucky guy. Wish i also had luck like him.

Are there any tips for winning such big prizes, or we have to depend on our chance to come. What say?
Join: 2009/06/14 Messages: 31
Manne wrote:

How I wish I could be the next lucky winner for this thousands of $$$😡

Congratulations for the winner.. Good Job!

Kindly share your tips or secret with us.. =)

Thanks!
Join: 2009/06/05 Messages: 41
majah23 wrote:

How I wish I could be the next lucky winner for this thousands of $$$😡

Congratulations for the winner.. Good Job!

Kindly share your tips or secret with us.. =)

Thanks!

Winner had great luck. Congratulations to hi. Can anyone disclose about the secret to get such a big hand??
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 51