Select your timezone: Select

$1000 Freeroll at Doyle's ?

Reply Subscribe
Hi Y'all

Played the Doyles room special freeroll sept 27th and took third place. Was looking for information on the $1000 freeroll special the top five players recieved.

Does anyone know what date and time the $1000 freeroll at Doyle's is scheduled, any help would be appre....
Join: 2008/04/15 Messages: 16
POKERYALL wrote:

Hi Y'all

Played the Doyles room special freeroll sept 27th and took third place. Was looking for information on the $1000 freeroll special the top five players recieved.

Does anyone know what date and time the $1000 freeroll at Doyle's is scheduled, any help would be appre....

Hi Pokeryall

Im looking into the dates when these tournaments starts, hopefully I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

Cheers
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi Pokeryall

Im looking into the dates when these tournaments starts, hopefully I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

Cheers

Much Appreciated.....................
POKERYALL wrote:

Much Appreciated.....................

I have received the word and can tell you that:

Doyles room host 1 $1000 freeroll every month called "$1000 Three for One Monthly Freeroll"

The date and time may vary but it's always between 27th and 30th.

Write that up guys and gals!
ixgames wrote:

I have received the word and can tell you that:

Doyles room host 1 $1000 freeroll every month called "$1000 Three for One Monthly Freeroll"

The date and time may vary but it's always between 27th and 30th.

Write that up guys and gals!

Thats the three for one tourny the hold every month, for one buyin you get to play three tournies, the last one being at the end of each month the $1000, which there $1000 tourny was held already for this month, I was already entered because I bought in the three for one early this month. So do I get an entry into Oct.. tourny?
POKERYALL wrote:

Thats the three for one tourny the hold every month, for one buyin you get to play three tournies, the last one being at the end of each month the $1000, which there $1000 tourny was held already for this month, I was already entered because I bought in the three for one early this month. So do I get an entry into Oct.. tourny?

Yes of course your coupon will be valid. As far as there's no date on the coupon you can play in decembers 1000 three for one monthly freeroll if you like.

As long as the coupon hasn't already been used you can play in which one you like.

Let us know how your game in october goes 😁
ixgames wrote:

Yes of course your coupon will be valid. As far as there's no date on the coupon you can play in decembers 1000 three for one monthly freeroll if you like.

As long as the coupon hasn't already been used you can play in which one you like.

Let us know how your game in october goes 😁

I already have an entery into the October $1000 freeroll, I always play the three for one tourney at Doyles
POKERYALL wrote:

I already have an entery into the October $1000 freeroll, I always play the three for one tourney at Doyles

October 25th 23h00 BST :dirol
Join: 2008/09/26 Messages: 9
megadeth123 wrote:

October 25th 23h00 BST :dirol

Hey administrator - thanks for the update. I was waiting for that.
Join: 2009/02/20 Messages: 21