Select your timezone: Select

Poker 2008

Reply Subscribe
To say that the 2008 calendar year has been a busy one on the legislative front would be a huge understatement. The legislative wheels in the United States have been churning, with groups like the 1.2 million member strong Poker Players Alliance (PPA) leading the charge. The 2008 Congressional session has come to a close. Now, a new Congress will convene in January, and President-elect Barack Obama will take the oath of office on the 20th.

2009 Here we come :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

To say that the 2008 calendar year has been a busy one on the legislative front would be a huge understatement. The legislative wheels in the United States have been churning, with groups like the 1.2 million member strong Poker Players Alliance (PPA) leading the charge. The 2008 Congressional session has come to a close. Now, a new Congress will convene in January, and President-elect Barack Obama will take the oath of office on the 20th.

Here Here, I also hope the the USA gets itself together on this gaming and banking rules. I believe that we in the USA are getting taken by the deposit fiduciaries. The more player friendly services in terms of fees through bank payments and deposits are only serving non-USA customers. So we pay the price coming and going!! Makes on ealmost want to move to the UK or a UK controlled country....I said ALMOST..not quite.
Oh well
Peace and good will to all,
Happy New Year
FLOW
Join: 2008/06/18 Messages: 12
FlowJoe wrote:

Here Here, I also hope the the USA gets itself together on this gaming and banking rules. I believe that we in the USA are getting taken by the deposit fiduciaries. The more player friendly services in terms of fees through bank payments and deposits are only serving non-USA customers. So we pay the price coming and going!! Makes on ealmost want to move to the UK or a UK controlled country....I said ALMOST..not quite.
Oh well
Peace and good will to all,
Happy New Year
FLOW

I think we will both hear and read about gambling, poker and obama end january, beginning februari. I hope that anyway and im positive we will hear something "good" for a change.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
Manne wrote:

2009 will be a good year for poker!
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

I think so to!!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978