Select your timezone: Select

Only 50 dead congrats Florida

Reply Subscribe
50 dead in terror (No terror attack) attack at Florida 'gay' nightclub .... “It's just something that you see in the movies but never think would happen!!

Give everyone guns NOW. More More More😡! Give everyone guns so we are safe :helpme Hopefully people understand NOW why we don't need guns😡😡!!

A big thanks to our government😡!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

50 dead in terror (No terror attack) attack at Florida 'gay' nightclub .... “It's just something that you see in the movies but never think would happen!!

Give everyone guns NOW. More More More😡! Give everyone guns so we are safe :helpme Hopefully people understand NOW why we don't need guns😡😡!!

A big thanks to our government😡!

I don't understand the gun laws in America. After every single mass shooting, there's a call for more guns😟😡 I also don't understand the desire to own guns. We don't need guns😡
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

I don't understand the gun laws in America. After every single mass shooting, there's a call for more guns😟😡 I also don't understand the desire to own guns. We don't need guns😡

Muslim leaders around the US have condemned the attacks :1orglaugh Welcome ALL Muslims (We really need more of this)
Manne wrote:

Muslim leaders around the US have condemned the attacks :1orglaugh Welcome ALL Muslims (We really need more of this)

An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people early Sunday at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 911, authorities said. Don't know what to say😡😡

If nobody has a gun then nobody need to use one It's working in many countries why not here😟?
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people early Sunday at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 911, authorities said. Don't know what to say😡😡

If nobody has a gun then nobody need to use one It's working in many countries why not here😟?

This is not a muslim question. The biggest problem we have is guns and how easy you can get one. At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this should never happen. Guns are killing people and that's not ok.
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

This is not a muslim question. The biggest problem we have is guns and how easy you can get one. At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this should never happen. Guns are killing people and that's not ok.

Its so sad just sad and a big thank you to our Politics!
Manne wrote:

Its so sad just sad and a big thank you to our Politics!

What can i say... Make love - not war.
it`s simple, people
Join: 2016/05/25 Messages: 23
leoniv wrote:

What can i say... Make love - not war.
it`s simple, people

Praising ISIS, the gunman, identified as Omar Mateen, opened fire in what emerged as the worst mass shooting in United States history.
Manne wrote:

Praising ISIS, the gunman, identified as Omar Mateen, opened fire in what emerged as the worst mass shooting in United States history.

Terrorists are taking advantage of the loopholes in our gun laws.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

I'm thinking the same and that's make me sad!