Select your timezone: Select

Newbie......

Reply Subscribe
Welcome: Hello all, I am new here and would like to say that this forum is very nice. Hopefully I can contribute some good poker information and also learn some good information from other members. I love Holdem NL. I have tried other games and I don't play as well with them. GL on and of the felts. X
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Welcome: Hello all, I am new here and would like to say that this forum is very nice. Hopefully I can contribute some good poker information and also learn some good information from other members. I love Holdem NL. I have tried other games and I don't play as well with them. GL on and of the felts. X

Hello pokerchic!

Welcome to ixgames gambling and poker forum.

For how long have you played poker ? Only texas hold'em, like the majority ?

Cheers
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello pokerchic!

Welcome to ixgames gambling and poker forum.

For how long have you played poker ? Only texas hold'em, like the majority ?

Cheers

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Welcome: Hello Xpokerchic!

Enjoy the Ixgames forum and tournaments!

Good Luck at the tables! :dirol[/FONT]
Join: 2008/05/12 Messages: 96
Hi I am diamondbaby I play on Carbon Poker, happy to be part of this forum, see you all at the tables😡!
Join: 2008/09/24 Messages: 21
diamondbaby wrote:

Hi I am diamondbaby I play on Carbon Poker, happy to be part of this forum, see you all at the tables😡!

Hello and Welcome: to ixgames
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Hello and Welcome: to ixgames

Hi there and welcome

Glad to see you a part of ixgames!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi there and welcome

Glad to see you a part of ixgames!

Thanks for the nice welcome 😁
Join: 2008/09/24 Messages: 21
diamondbaby wrote:

We are always nice 😄
LyndaNova wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Welcome: Hello Xpokerchic!

Enjoy the Ixgames forum and tournaments!

Good Luck at the tables! :dirol[/FONT]

Pokerchic!! I found you =) hee hee.
Join: 2009/05/24 Messages: 72
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Hey you have not seen you in a while.
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 30
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Hello XPOKERCHIC! Very nice to see you here!
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Hiya and welcome... congrats on ur win...
Join: 2008/03/15 Messages: 15
butterfly_kzz wrote:

Hiya and welcome... congrats on ur win...

Just wanna say HELLO =)

Good luck in the free tomorrow!
Tear it up hun!
Join: 2009/05/24 Messages: 72
Hello

I am Davlin, new to this forum, i love to do internet posting, forum discussion, listening music etc, i suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to enhance knowledge or grab new things, that is why me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from this.

Keep sharing and reading, Have a nice time a head!

Thanks
Join: 2009/10/21 Messages: 2
davlin wrote:

Hello

I am Davlin, new to this forum, i love to do internet posting, forum discussion, listening music etc, i suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to enhance knowledge or grab new things, that is why me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from this.

Keep sharing and reading, Have a nice time a head!

Thanks

Welcome Davlin. Good luck to you and see you around the tables.
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 190
Hello all i am a new member.just thought i would drop aline about myself..
I'm a Canadian and I have 2 boys and a wife love to play sports and pokerin my spare time..Looking forward to meet some good poeple and learning the game a bit better..see ya on the felt
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 13
iblaze_420 wrote:

I'm a Canadian and I have 2 boys and a wife love to play sports and pokerin my spare time..Looking forward to meet some good poeple and learning the game a bit better..see ya on the felt

Hello and welcome 😁
Manne wrote:

Hello and welcome 😁

Welcome: The more the merrier I say! Hope you like it here. Lots of people do! 😄
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
iblaze_420 wrote:

Welcome to the forum keep posting stay active there is alot of great players here to learn from. They have helped me quite abit. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Welcome to the forum keep posting stay active there is alot of great players here to learn from. They have helped me quite abit. Freerollbird

Welcome and happy Canada day😡! Looking forward to seeing you at the tables. Welcome:Welcome:
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218