Select your timezone: Select

Morgan Freeman regularly smokes pot

Reply Subscribe
Hollywood veteran Morgan Freeman regularly smokes marijuana to deal with a painful medical condition stemming from his 2008 car crash.

The Shawshank Redemption star suffered a broken arm and serious injuries to his shoulder and elbow in a horrifying accident in Mississippi after the car he was driving came off the road.

Morgan, who has taken to wearing a special compression glove on his injured left hand, has now revealed the long-term effects include fibromyalgia, a chronic condition that causes pain all over the body, and he uses pot to deal with his symptoms.

Freeman is adamant the drug is a vital medical tool and should be made available for anyone who needs it.

He tells TheDailyBeast-com, "They used to say, 'You smoke that stuff, boy, you get hooked!' My first wife got me into it many years ago. How do I take it? However it comes! I'll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it!

Read More: Morgan Freeman regularly smokes pot as pain relief - Entertainment - NZ Herald News
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Hollywood veteran Morgan Freeman regularly smokes marijuana to deal with a painful medical condition stemming from his 2008 car crash.

The Shawshank Redemption star suffered a broken arm and serious injuries to his shoulder and elbow in a horrifying accident in Mississippi after the car he was driving came off the road.

Morgan, who has taken to wearing a special compression glove on his injured left hand, has now revealed the long-term effects include fibromyalgia, a chronic condition that causes pain all over the body, and he uses pot to deal with his symptoms.

Freeman is adamant the drug is a vital medical tool and should be made available for anyone who needs it.

He tells TheDailyBeast-com, "They used to say, 'You smoke that stuff, boy, you get hooked!' My first wife got me into it many years ago. How do I take it? However it comes! I'll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it!

Read More: Morgan Freeman regularly smokes pot as pain relief - Entertainment - NZ Herald News

Nothing wrong with that...😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Nothing wrong with that...😁

If he likes It I can't don't see any problem.
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

If he likes It I can't don't see any problem.

Let him smoke the pot so he can still making great movies.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758