Select your timezone: Select

Kanye West is running for president

Reply Subscribe
[CENTER]Yes: President[/CENTER]

On a megachurch-like theater-in-the-round stage set up at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper informed the world that he will be seeking the presidency in 2020. And also that he had just smoked something.

What follows is a brief summary of the bizarre and possibly stage-managed events.

West began his meandering speech with an anecdote about visiting the grocery store with his daughter and receiving backhanded compliments from store clerks, as well as the more pronounced experience of being booed by 60,000 people at a baseball game. (This was, of course, an oblique reference to West’s fall from public grace after his 2009 decision to storm the stage at that year’s VMAs as Taylor Swift accepted an award. West felt the award had been bestowed in utter error and should have gone to his friend, Beyonce.)

Read more: Kanye West says he will ‘run for president.’ Because politics is entertainment. - The Washington Post
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

[CENTER]Yes: President[/CENTER]

On a megachurch-like theater-in-the-round stage set up at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper informed the world that he will be seeking the presidency in 2020. And also that he had just smoked something.

What follows is a brief summary of the bizarre and possibly stage-managed events.

West began his meandering speech with an anecdote about visiting the grocery store with his daughter and receiving backhanded compliments from store clerks, as well as the more pronounced experience of being booed by 60,000 people at a baseball game. (This was, of course, an oblique reference to West’s fall from public grace after his 2009 decision to storm the stage at that year’s VMAs as Taylor Swift accepted an award. West felt the award had been bestowed in utter error and should have gone to his friend, Beyonce.)

Read more: Kanye West says he will ‘run for president.’ Because politics is entertainment. - The Washington Post

Rihanna isn't the only celeb supporting Kanye West's run for president in 2020! Kardashian family to.
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

Rihanna isn't the only celeb supporting Kanye West's run for president in 2020! Kardashian family to.

I think It's more like a joke!!
Manne wrote:

I think It's more like a joke!!

Lol, you really made my day with this off topic! #KanyeForPresident #ForReal :warning
Join: 2015/09/08 Messages: 8
LaurenAlly wrote:

Lol, you really made my day with this off topic! #KanyeForPresident #ForReal :warning

West made the announcement at MTV Video Music Award. (He made an absolute fool of himself, which is not surprising).
David_1 wrote:

West made the announcement at MTV Video Music Award. (He made an absolute fool of himself, which is not surprising).

Maybe he smoke too much pot. I remember he said something about that!
Manne wrote:

Maybe he smoke too much pot. I remember he said something about that!

Pot is not good for your brain.
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

Pot is not good for your brain.

I love Kanye West, his music and him as well, maybe he really will be a good president.
Join: 2015/09/29 Messages: 3
JuliaFord wrote:

I love Kanye West, his music and him as well, maybe he really will be a good president.

I doubt the United States will recover if he becomes president. But no worries that wont happen.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I doubt the United States will recover if he becomes president. But no worries that wont happen.

Lindsay Lohan apparently watched Donald Trump make his run for the White House and decided that if theatrics can get you votes, she’s got a chance. Joining already-announced Kanye West and Taylor Swift, Lindsay revealed that she also wants to turn the 2020 elections into a celebrity battle (Taylor wants to be Kanye’s vice president). And while the two singers might think they have a better chance, Lohan feels that her acting career is the perfect diving board into the pool of politics, reported USA Today.

Lindsay wants to move into the White House and rule the country, and the Mean Girls actress tossed her designer hat into the political ring by using Instagram to reveal her intention of following Kanye’s lead and becoming a celebrity presidential candidate. :acne
Manne wrote:

Lindsay Lohan apparently watched Donald Trump make his run for the White House and decided that if theatrics can get you votes, she’s got a chance. Joining already-announced Kanye West and Taylor Swift, Lindsay revealed that she also wants to turn the 2020 elections into a celebrity battle (Taylor wants to be Kanye’s vice president). And while the two singers might think they have a better chance, Lohan feels that her acting career is the perfect diving board into the pool of politics, reported USA Today.

Lindsay wants to move into the White House and rule the country, and the Mean Girls actress tossed her designer hat into the political ring by using Instagram to reveal her intention of following Kanye’s lead and becoming a celebrity presidential candidate. :acne

Hallelujah! Praise God!
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
Manne wrote:

:what: I dont like Kennie West))
Join: 2015/10/19 Messages: 32
Erovaisa wrote:

:what: I dont like Kennie West))

If he become a preident one part of USA residents will looks like chicks in their videos nad other part will try to look like Kennye as he will introduce rap the dress code :1orglaugh
Join: 2015/10/19 Messages: 32
Erovaisa wrote:

If he become a preident one part of USA residents will looks like chicks in their videos nad other part will try to look like Kennye as he will introduce rap the dress code :1orglaugh

Ha Ha that was funny, 😁 😁
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

Ha Ha that was funny, 😁 😁

He is not running for president this year. 😄
David_1 wrote:

He is not running for president this year. 😄

He's definitely not a president dream on!!