Select your timezone: Select

Hi there.

Reply Subscribe
I am new to this forum. I hope to learn something by talking to all of you here.
Join: 2007/06/04 Messages: 85
Hotwriter wrote:

I am new to this forum. I hope to learn something by talking to all of you here.

Hello noob. I'm a noob as well. So hopefully in our journey we can make some moola!
Join: 2007/06/04 Messages: 8
Hi guys new to this forum, well new to being active =p. My poker name name is usually xen_jdog or xenjdog and the occasional jdodjdog965 =). I represent the growing freeroll whores in the US. Well hi.....and GL at the tables =)
Join: 2008/12/27 Messages: 2
XEN_JDOG wrote:

Hi guys new to this forum, well new to being active =p. My poker name name is usually xen_jdog or xenjdog and the occasional jdodjdog965 =). I represent the growing freeroll whores in the US. Well hi.....and GL at the tables =)

Hi guys new to this forum, well new to being active =p. My poker name name is usually xen_jdog or xenjdog and the occasional jdodjdog965 =). I represent the growing freeroll whores in the US. Well hi.....and GL at the tables =)Welcome: , hello..hope you find our posts/ideas/opinions educational or just entertaining. See you on the felt
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Hi guys new to this forum, well new to being active =p. My poker name name is usually xen_jdog or xenjdog and the occasional jdodjdog965 =). I represent the growing freeroll whores in the US. Well hi.....and GL at the tables =)Welcome: , hello..hope you find our posts/ideas/opinions educational or just entertaining. See you on the felt

Nice to meet u XEN_JDOG! Welcome: to the forum! 😉
Join: 2009/09/09 Messages: 47
XEN_JDOG wrote:

Hello and welcome 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Hello and welcome 😁

Hi, welcome to the site. Good luck to you on and off the felts.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
XEN_JDOG wrote:

Hi and welcome here , enjoy the site and what it may have to offer you , always nice to see new people here and specially old friends , weeee , lol .

crazzvette
Join: 2009/10/23 Messages: 117
crazzvette wrote:

Hi and welcome here , enjoy the site and what it may have to offer you , always nice to see new people here and specially old friends , weeee , lol .

crazzvette

Always nice to welcome newcomers here. Hope you find the site friendly and gain new aspects to your game. Good luck and prosper.

Welcome:
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 190
This is J. Blasian Martin from NY.
Looking for home poker games around the new york city.

Have fun.
Join: 2013/07/08 Messages: 1
jmartin wrote:

This is J. Blasian Martin from NY.
Looking for home poker games around the new york city.

Have fun.

Hello to ixgames forum.........welcome!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Hello to ixgames forum.........welcome!!

Hello! I'm Breezy!!
Join: 2014/01/07 Messages: 13
BreezyDai wrote:

Hello! I'm Breezy!!

Hello! I*m mike welcome.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Hello! I*m mike welcome.

Hello from New Jersey
Welcome to ixgames forum
Join: 2014/11/25 Messages: 2