Select your timezone: Select

Daily Greeting

Reply Subscribe
What about the possibility of a "Daily Greeting" as a main thread with postings of individuals for daily activity? Many times there isn't anything worth while to post about, but there is aways a new greeting each day. "Really messed up last night. Wish I had some railers on my side." Something like that doesn't really require an individual post, but allows members to give a shout out type message to show they were thinking about IXGAMES enough to share.
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 190
Rebels Devil wrote:

What about the possibility of a "Daily Greeting" as a main thread with postings of individuals for daily activity? Many times there isn't anything worth while to post about, but there is aways a new greeting each day. "Really messed up last night. Wish I had some railers on my side." Something like that doesn't really require an individual post, but allows members to give a shout out type message to show they were thinking about IXGAMES enough to share.

I think itsagreat idea,keeping ppl involved in site
Join: 2008/09/20 Messages: 8
xxBFsweet-69xx wrote:

I think itsagreat idea,keeping ppl involved in site

I support that, I think that would be a great idea.:thumbsup
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I support that, I think that would be a great idea.:thumbsup

Yea good idea keep'em coming.
Join: 2009/09/27 Messages: 75
Rebels Devil wrote:

I think that is a great idea. Something simple that does not require a blog. It is always nice to just shout out how things are going. Something like that would go over very well.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote:

I think that is a great idea. Something simple that does not require a blog. It is always nice to just shout out how things are going. Something like that would go over very well.

thats kinda what i use my twitter for, so its a good idea to add on to here to generate activity.
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
angiedubs wrote:

thats kinda what i use my twitter for, so its a good idea to add on to here to generate activity.

Sounds good where to post this at
Join: 2009/06/17 Messages: 47
andrew_1 wrote:

Sounds good where to post this at

IIs this idea imlemented?
Join: 2015/10/19 Messages: 32