Select your timezone: Select

10 celebrities you didn't know had died

Reply Subscribe
A major celebrity death makes headlines across the world as we all know, but the death of some of those lesser known stars sometimes can pass us by. Particularly those who died in a time when we couldn't all write some phoney tweet about it.

So here are some of the celeb folk who left this mortal coil without too much of a (media) fuss.

10 celebrities: Gossip | 10 celebrities you didn't know had died - entertainment.ie :tranquillity
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

A major celebrity death makes headlines across the world as we all know, but the death of some of those lesser known stars sometimes can pass us by. Particularly those who died in a time when we couldn't all write some phoney tweet about it.

So here are some of the celeb folk who left this mortal coil without too much of a (media) fuss.

10 celebrities: Gossip | 10 celebrities you didn't know had died - entertainment.ie :tranquillity

Michael Clarke Duncan best known for his breakout role as John Coffey in The Green Mile. I like that guy i didn't know he was dead. Very sad!!
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

Michael Clarke Duncan best known for his breakout role as John Coffey in The Green Mile. I like that guy i didn't know he was dead. Very sad!!

Know is Prince on the list to!
kennex wrote:

The Green Mile Is A Great Movie!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

That's one of my favorite too!
Manne wrote:

That's one of my favorite too!

I can only add to the rest of the fanbase of green mile. Great movie and Michael Clarke Duncan did a good job with his acting. Another one one that list is James Rebhorn which I had no idea he passed away already. I remember him from movies like Independence day, Meet the Parents, Scent of a Woman and The Game. Also a good actor I enjoyed on the white screen.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I can only add to the rest of the fanbase of green mile. Great movie and Michael Clarke Duncan did a good job with his acting. Another one one that list is James Rebhorn which I had no idea he passed away already. I remember him from movies like Independence day, Meet the Parents, Scent of a Woman and The Game. Also a good actor I enjoyed on the white screen.

Oh and don't forget James Rebhorn in Carlito's Way a 10/10 gangster movie with him, Al Pacino and Sean Penn. One of the best movies I have ever seen.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Oh and don't forget James Rebhorn in Carlito's Way a 10/10 gangster movie with him, Al Pacino and Sean Penn. One of the best movies I have ever seen.

The Green Mile Is A Great but Sad movie never have I cried as much as I did in the green mile. :crying
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

The Green Mile Is A Great but Sad movie never have I cried as much as I did in the green mile. :crying

I wonder how many superstars will die this year. (That David Bowie or Prince could just die without fanfare has become almost unthinkable).
Manne wrote:

I wonder how many superstars will die this year. (That David Bowie or Prince could just die without fanfare has become almost unthinkable).

Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards! How many lives does this guy have left?
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

He says that he will never die. :acne
Manne wrote:

He says that he will never die. :acne

Muhammad Ali is on the list now. Sad :crying
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

Sad but true!