Select your timezone: Select

'Bad beat' gambling

Reply Subscribe
Ajaccio Lyon I had under 4 cards. First half was really calm. But during the second on 63rd and 66th minute bah - two yellow cards. During the 89th minute - 4th yellow card. And then Lyon got a red card... A few moments until the end of the second half - another yellow card...
Join: 2007/06/25 Messages: 4 Thanks: 5
A few days ago I made a combination out of three basketball teams. After first two played, I was waiting for the third one. Trier-Ulm. I made a bet on Ulm winning with -4 points. When there was only a few seconds left until the end, Trier scored 3 points. Ulm won in 4 points and I needed 5...
Join: 2010/12/19 Messages: 1
*It was an interesting day in tennis, that made me think some players need serious psychological help... Ward Petrovic I made a bet on Petrovic with a 2,55 coefficient. The result after the first set was 6:0. The third set ended in 6:0.

*Pliskova Oudin. I made a bet on Pliskova (1,35 coefficient). She lost 6:1, 6:2.

*Hradecka Putintseva. Hradecka was everyone's favourite. But.. ;3... 5:5... 5:7.. Enough said.
Another interesting day... I had double Williams oever +Hedrix under. The game starts, Williams isn't playing, he is ill. The team is losing, the couch sends Williams to play, but sees he can't do anything because of his health. He sits during the rest of the game.
Kolossos Rhodes - Apollon Patras I betted on Kolossos. I had combination of 6. It was the last game. During the last minutes they managed to lose 82-84. Terrible...
Join: 2010/04/14 Messages: 5 Thanks: 1