Select your timezone: Select

Yesterdays full tilt game 25th april, information

Reply Subscribe
Hello

Here's what was supposed to happen.

3 new players would get direct registered because the support I talked could not update the regular player list.

And the rest of the players list would have to use the password just like normal.

The problem was, the password didn't work because they didn't read our message properly and just used the password from last sunday. Way to go.

We dont mind that you told the password to eachother, because anyone outside the players club would not be able to use the password because they werent in the players list.

Im just sorry of all the others that didn't have time to see the forum updates or just left because the password didn't work.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

3 new players would get direct registered because the support I talked could not update the regular player list.

And the rest of the players list would have to use the password just like normal.

The problem was, the password didn't work because they didn't read our message properly and just used the password from last sunday. Way to go.

We dont mind that you told the password to eachother, because anyone outside the players club would not be able to use the password because they werent in the players list.

Im just sorry of all the others that didn't have time to see the forum updates or just left because the password didn't work.

Good Morning great information ..................only one day too late :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good Morning great information ..................only one day too late :thumbsup

Got plenty of PM's because if this, just letting you know with this post.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Got plenty of PM's because if this, just letting you know with this post.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Fortunately one of our more clever members was able to figure out the password screw up and there were enough of the regular players hanging around at game time hoping it would get fixed one way or another, so I was happy to see that it was almost like a normal week's game in the end. . .[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]No way that I can fault ixgames due to FTP's foul ups. I do not understand how FTP does not keep sufficient staff on had on weekends when so many of the private games run. Unless they just don't give a crap 'cause many of them are freerolls. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Fortunately one of our more clever members was able to figure out the password screw up and there were enough of the regular players hanging around at game time hoping it would get fixed one way or another, so I was happy to see that it was almost like a normal week's game in the end. . .[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]No way that I can fault ixgames due to FTP's foul ups. I do not understand how FTP does not keep sufficient staff on had on weekends when so many of the private games run. Unless they just don't give a crap 'cause many of them are freerolls. . .[/FONT]

Thanks for the info,kinda knew it wasn't ixs screwup,lol tyvm ftilt,lmao
one player weeeeeeeeeeee all know saved the day😉
and most of the regular players did get in. Thanks to late register. Was a great game as always!!

Hope next weeks games go smooth and gl everyone
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Thanks for the info,kinda knew it wasn't ixs screwup,lol tyvm ftilt,lmao
one player weeeeeeeeeeee all know saved the day😉
and most of the regular players did get in. Thanks to late register. Was a great game as always!!

Hope next weeks games go smooth and gl everyone

FTP does it again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah Steve they don't care cuz they are freerolls on the weekend but they do run some pretty big tourneys on the weekends too. You'd think they would have some people around in case issues arise.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

FTP does it again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah Steve they don't care cuz they are freerolls on the weekend but they do run some pretty big tourneys on the weekends too. You'd think they would have some people around in case issues arise.

FTP does it again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah Steve they don't care cuz they are freerolls on the weekend but they do run some pretty big tourneys on the weekends too. You'd think they would have some people [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]around in case issues arise.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I'm sure they have some sort of staff available on weekends, AA, but I'm sure their marching orders are exactly "freerolls first". More like "freerolls if you get around to it". But if they like pissing off their affiliates doing promotion for them, so be it. . . :rolleyes:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

FTP does it again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah Steve they don't care cuz they are freerolls on the weekend but they do run some pretty big tourneys on the weekends too. You'd think they would have some people [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]around in case issues arise.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I'm sure they have some sort of staff available on weekends, AA, but I'm sure their marching orders are exactly "freerolls first". More like "freerolls if you get around to it". But if they like pissing off their affiliates doing promotion for them, so be it. . . :rolleyes:[/FONT]

Kind of figured FTP had something to do with it.
Now, I have to wait and see if my name is still on the list.
After the password was figured out, I was unable to get the sign up page.
it said, "Unauthorized" or something like that.

til the next game
ValidHope
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ixgames wrote:

Hello

Wasn't able to attend so I missed all that. Hope they get it right next time.
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399